Correct Axles for a WJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Correct Axles for a WJ

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-31-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
boyddt_mn
2002 WJ 

Wj Correct Axles for a WJ

I just finished doing my complete front suspension and steering components on my 2002 WJ. Everything went fine except for the CV Half Shafts. I ordered both driver and passenger axles from RockAuto and it turns out that the passenger shaft was about 1.5" long and the driver side was 1.5" short. I went to AdvanceAuto and had them pull the 'correct' axles for my Jeep. They had the same dimensions. I double checked RockAuto and they said I ordered the correct pieces. Has anyone else had this issue? Luckily I didn't need to replace them but I'm curious as to why I can't find the right parts.

Thanx in advance.

boyddt_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
chrism1367
2003 WJ 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...-info-2274609/
chrism1367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
boyddt_mn
2002 WJ 

Hey, thanx for the quick reply. So when I'm in the market for half shafts I'm looking for the ones listed as "w/o quadra drive"?
boyddt_mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #4
chrism1367
2003 WJ 

If you don't have quadradrive, correct
chrism1367 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.