climate control air flow problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > climate control air flow problem

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
01jp

climate control air flow problem

Hi everyone,
I got a 2001 jeep grand cherokee and the climate air flow won't switch from vent to floor. the air goes out only to the top which is the defroster even you put the switch to vent or floor. The blower is working fine it just the control wasn't.Can somebody give me a hint? Thanks in advance.

01jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moved to WJ Forum.

The forum you posted in (JeepForum Announcements & Comments) is for questions about the forum, help with using the forum, and help with software problems.

Welcome to the forum.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
hamilton5
2001 WJ 

vacuum leak
hamilton5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #4
bgshemi
2003 WJ 

Vacuum leak

2003 Grand Cherokee
Mine was doing the same. It was a bad vacuum hose to the cruise control box located under the battery box on the passenger side. Hope this helps.
bgshemi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.