CEL Code P1762 , governor pressure sensor/solenoid .. Tranny jerking ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > CEL Code P1762 , governor pressure sensor/solenoid .. Tranny jerking ?

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3

Unread 05-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
chaznad
1997 TJ Wrangler 

CEL Code P1762 , governor pressure sensor/solenoid .. Tranny jerking ?

So this is my mothers 04 WJ 4.0, 45000 miles ,code popped up a few months ago and would cause some jerking , i reset the code and it stopped for a few weeks and it got better but keeps coming back .. so i think im going to replace both the sensor and solenoid for her...
i noticed there are 2 kinds of kits which will i need
1st one ?http://www.ebay.com/itm/350572002129...84.m1423.l2649

2nd one i cant seem to find the link but it has both those parts and a wiring harness of some sort ???

also im assuming i will need a gasket /filter / and how many quarts of fluid?

thanks in advance

Unread 05-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
chaznad
1997 TJ Wrangler 

anyone?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.