Cant figure out this - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Cant figure out this

Long Arm kits for all JK models from Clayton Off RoadFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-10-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
TomBanden

Cant figure out this

I have a 1999 jeep grand cherokee limited with the infinity gold system im trying to put new speakers in and i know im not losing it but i know there is a power and a ground that goes to the speakers. But there is power coming out of both wires going to the speakers i checked the ground going to my factory radio and it seems good i checked the two grounds going to the factory amp they seem good too. What am i missing...... i only have one speaker working in it its driving me crazy someone please help cant figure this one out..

TomBanden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 07:23 PM   #2
narnwv

2000 WJ 

What did the factory speakers do? Same thing?

It's probably the internals of the amp.

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
TomBanden

Do you know where i can get one for cheap?? Kinda strugglin on cash im goin to school for my cdl
Unread 05-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #4
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBanden
Do you know where i can get one for cheap?? Kinda strugglin on cash im goin to school for my cdl
Did you check the classifieds on this forum? Someone might be selling speakers on the CB, Radio, Audio section.
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #5
TomBanden

I dont need speakers but just the amp i have all 4 just dont wanna put them in yet till i get the problem fixed but i will deffinatly check them out
Unread 05-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #6
silentbob21
2004 WJ 

where do you live, I have a factory amp that I am gonna be getting rid of. Im in SoCal so if you are close...

silentbob21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #7
TomBanden

Naa i live in Taunton MASS

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.