bumper mounted lights (no bar) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > bumper mounted lights (no bar)

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #1
David5534
2008 MK Patriot 

bumper mounted lights (no bar)

So I bought 2 baja 55w rectangle lights I was planning to mount to the front bumper. I was wondering if anybody had done this and took pictures of the process? I'm trying to avoid buying a bull/bully/safari bar for the front because the cheapest I've seen is about $150 plus 40 for the bracket.

I was thinking of buying "L" shaped brackets from Home Depot and screwing them to the bolt holes where a bull bar would mount. But Id honeslty just like to cleanly mount them to the bumper.

David5534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #2
WJ_allday04

2004 WJ 

tons of people have done it...search function is your friend.

I've mounted some to the flat part of the bumper in front of the grill. easy to do and run the wires. there's also brackets that mount them in the grill at http://www.4x4fabworks.com/store/
24" light bar//x2 3" duallys//JK steelies//31's

My Build Thread
WJ_allday04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.