Bull Bar on a Limited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Bull Bar on a Limited

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 06-22-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
2001wj4x4
2001 WJ 

Question Bull Bar on a Limited

I am considering putting a bull bar / city bar / light bar on my 2001 WJ limited. It does not appear to be a simple bolt on for this model. Your thoughts and comments please.

2001wj4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

My mopar one bolts straight on!

100_2446-1-.jpg

100_2447-1-.jpg
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
fosterjd79
2004 WJ 

You bolt them on in place of the tow hooks.
fosterjd79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

I did not want to loose my hooks and wanted it to to fit tighter to the bumper and have much stronger mounts so I made my own mounts to replace the flimsy mopar ones. Tow hooks still there and usable and bar is rock solid.
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
GRAND_WJ
2001 WJ 

ARB bullbar bolts straight up.
image.jpg  
'01 WJ Limited, 4.7v8 QT2, VSI LPG, snorkle, 8" lift, HD tie rod, HD crossmember, tom woods custom double/double drive shafts, LA front/rear, bilsteins, 35 12.5 hankook muddies on 17x9 MT sidebiters, ARB frontbar, 12000 pound winch, full recovery bag, on board air, XXX 220 spot lights, rola roof rack and Notch custom flares (Iceland flares) ...
GRAND_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
duanewhatley
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAND_WJ
ARB bullbar bolts straight up.
How did you get fog lights in your arb?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
duanewhatley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.