Borla exhaust or not? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Borla exhaust or not?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 02-26-2014, 05:48 PM   #1
TURNER76
1999 WJ 

Borla exhaust or not?

Thinking of buying a borla exhaust for my wj,what do you think or recommend? All the reviews for the borla are good.

TURNER76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #2
Vertical4
Vertical4
2014 JK Wrangler 

I would definitely recommend going with a Borla! They make some great quality exhausts that sound great and are very easy to install. Below is a link for a full set up that will work with your WJ. Check it out and PM me if you have any questions.

http://www.vertical4.com/borla-cat-b...erokee-wj.html

Here is another link for the entire section of Borla exhausts for WJs on our site!

http://www.vertical4.com/catalogsear...ehicletype=273

www.vertical4.com
Vertical4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
nurpelflup

Hell yes great sound n quality besides motors are just big air pumps more air in and out the better for hp / millage gains
nurpelflup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 06:41 PM   #4
TURNER76
1999 WJ 

O.K. Im sold,I will be ordering It from amazon, anything else I may need for the install?
TURNER76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 11:32 PM   #5
Kolak
Vendor

If you'd like high performance exhaust that also includes a high flow main converter, send me a PM here on the forum and I'll send you information about my Kolak Exhaust. You'll notice a few people around here running it lol
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2014, 10:11 PM   #6
robrilla
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolak View Post
If you'd like high performance exhaust that also includes a high flow main converter, send me a PM here on the forum and I'll send you information about my Kolak Exhaust. You'll notice a few people around here running it lol
Email sent for info :-)
robrilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.