Borla exhaust or not? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Borla exhaust or not?

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-26-2014, 05:48 PM   #1
TURNER76
1999 WJ 

Borla exhaust or not?

Thinking of buying a borla exhaust for my wj,what do you think or recommend? All the reviews for the borla are good.

TURNER76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #2
Vertical4
2014 JK Wrangler 

I would definitely recommend going with a Borla! They make some great quality exhausts that sound great and are very easy to install. Below is a link for a full set up that will work with your WJ. Check it out and PM me if you have any questions.

http://www.vertical4.com/borla-cat-b...erokee-wj.html

Here is another link for the entire section of Borla exhausts for WJs on our site!

http://www.vertical4.com/catalogsear...ehicletype=273

www.vertical4.com
Vertical4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
nurpelflup

Hell yes great sound n quality besides motors are just big air pumps more air in and out the better for hp / millage gains
nurpelflup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 06:41 PM   #4
TURNER76
1999 WJ 

O.K. Im sold,I will be ordering It from amazon, anything else I may need for the install?
TURNER76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 11:32 PM   #5
Kolak
Vendor

If you'd like high performance exhaust that also includes a high flow main converter, send me a PM here on the forum and I'll send you information about my Kolak Exhaust. You'll notice a few people around here running it lol
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2014, 10:11 PM   #6
robrilla
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolak View Post
If you'd like high performance exhaust that also includes a high flow main converter, send me a PM here on the forum and I'll send you information about my Kolak Exhaust. You'll notice a few people around here running it lol
Email sent for info :-)
robrilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.