Blue devil head gasket sealer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Blue devil head gasket sealer

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
javis4x4
2001 WJ 

Blue devil head gasket sealer

I have a 4.7 that heated up on me today. Now after it heated up I stopped it ASAP, I let I cool down and was able to move it to a near by friends house. Now after I let it cool down a little more I added so antifreeze and noticed it was leaking out out my muffler .. A friend of mine said to use blue devil And that it would fix Has anyone use this before and work. I would really like some input if it works.

javis4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
javis4x4
2001 WJ 

Sorry about the double post.
javis4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.