Bilstein rear shocks!?!?!? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Bilstein rear shocks!?!?!?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Closed Thread
Unread 04-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
WJMay
2000 WJ 

Bilstein rear shocks!?!?!?

Does anyone have any info on when the rear bilstein shocks will be off backorder?!?!? I've been waiting for them for a month and a half....

Unread 04-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

From what I understand, a worldwide shortage of Unobtainium is delaying Bilstein shock orders. As soon as more meteorites fall and replenish the world's supply, you'll be in luck.
Unread 04-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Poseidon
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billzcat1 View Post
From what I understand, a worldwide shortage of Unobtainium is delaying Bilstein shock orders. As soon as more meteorites fall and replenish the world's supply, you'll be in luck.

That is what I heard as well, I have been waiting since the end of January.
Unread 04-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
HVACNY
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon

That is what I heard as well, I have been waiting since the end of January.
How much did you pay for them?
Unread 04-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #5
OTownDaddy
2007 XK Commander 

My understanding is that orders will begin to be filled mid-May.
Unread 04-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #6
mycreativename
1999 WJ 

Yea... kinda wishing I didn't drop the money on them and just went with something else. I've been waiting for a while as well.
Unread 04-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
WJMay
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billzcat1 View Post
Damn thats what I was afraid of... So instead of contacting Bilstein, should I contact an astronomer or something? I mean I've watched all the episodes of The Universe and they didn't mention anything about Unobtainium. The only other place that contains that Unobtainium is the planet Pandora but we wont get there for another 137 year... So basically I'm pretty ****ed, huh...
Unread 04-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #8
MWF
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJMay View Post
Damn thats what I was afraid of... So instead of contacting Bilstein, should I contact an astronomer or something? I mean I've watched all the episodes of The Universe and they didn't mention anything about Unobtainium. The only other place that contains that Unobtainium is the planet Pandora but we wont get there for another 137 year... So basically I'm pretty ****ed, huh...
An astrologist would be better, I read this morning Capricorns might be in line for "a rough ride over the next few weeks that smooths out after a few shocks"

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.