Awesome WJ website - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Awesome WJ website

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-27-2003, 08:57 PM   #1
Bob K

Awesome WJ website

http://www.wjjeeps.com/
I called about some wheels for my WJ today. The neighbor's son was handling the sale for him. When I asked him to describe the wheel style he referred me to this website. It is incredible. I got a great deal on the wheels, but in the long run this website will be a bigger bonus.

31" BFG A/T's
K&N Filter
Custom Rock Guards
Turbo Muffler
Rear Track Bar in the shed
Other Tricks I won't tell to just anybody!

'99 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8
Towing Package
K&N FIPK
ProComp MX6 shocks
Borla Exhaust
Tow Hooks
Alpine CD with Infinity+iPod connect
Just getting started!

If you're not living on the edge...
you're taking up too much space.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 08:07 AM   #2
ccyoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K
http://www.wjjeeps.com/
I called about some wheels for my WJ today. The neighbor's son was handling the sale for him. When I asked him to describe the wheel style he referred me to this website. It is incredible. I got a great deal on the wheels, but in the long run this website will be a bigger bonus.
I agree. I go to wjjeeps often. Great resource for wj owners.
ccyoder is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.