Anyone interested in a 02 overland? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Anyone interested in a 02 overland?

Zone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineRugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 01-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
DailydrivenWJ
2002 WJ 

Anyone interested in a 02 overland?

I was just checking interest on my 02 overland. And i cant post in the for sale section yet so here it is. The only reason im selling is because I race MX and i need a truck to haul my toys with, so im gonna have to sell the Grand. Heres the specs.

02 overland bright silver w/ 101k miles
-4 in Rough Country lift. Put on last week.
-Have 2 in spacers for it as well, (not installed yet)
-Black KMC XD series Hoss 17x9 wheels with red rings
-BBK 70mm throttle body
-Helix TB spacer and intake tube
-Magnaflow exhaust
-SCT custom tune
-Have a full wet shot nitrous system for it that was professionally installed and all the fuel system checked and made sure it was up to par for up to a 150 hp shot. Its had a 75 shot sprayed at the track 3 times. Ran 9.14's in the 8th before it got lifted and have time slip to prove it. =)
-Black special edition headlights
-blacked out tail lights
-2 extra sets of stock wheels and tires

I love the jeep and its my 4th grand cherokee. The tranny was flushed and serviced at 95k miles along with the both diffs. Only thing wrong with the jeep is it needs a steering box seal. We had to heat up the pit man arm to get it off and i guess the seal got too hot. So it leaks now. But as stated above the lift was just put on last week and has hardly been drove since.

Im asking $8500 for the jeep. If interested i can send some pics. I will sell as is or put back to stock as well. Feel free to call or text at 828-506-3762 or email Smfooball60@aol.com

DailydrivenWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Scibbyz99WJ
1999 WJ 

instead of selling your wj have you thought about getting a trailer? it will be able to tow a few toys all day with power to spare.

Closed minds should go hand in hand with closed mouths
Scibbyz99WJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
Nick
2006 WK 

I'm interested. PM me for my email address.
2001 WJ | 4.7L V8 | Utah Jeepcrew #19 | Hemi Club Member 60

1990 White XJ Laredo [Sold]
2000 Silverstone XJ Classic [Sold]
2006 Dodge Charger RT Hemi [Sold]
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee [Current]

Xbox Live gamertag: XJ Nickk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcMuff View Post
Banned for being the cooler Nick
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #4
DailydrivenWJ
2002 WJ 

I have a 7x16 trailor and its all the jeep wants to pull it to these races. I mean it pulls it ok power wise but you can most definitely tell its back there cause it weighs a good bit more than the jeep. And the mileage I guess im gonna jump on the diesel train and upgrade to a 8.5 by 24 ft trailor. Someone buy this jeep.
DailydrivenWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #5
gqmdl0617
2000 WJ 

So you put all this money into your Jeep, Including a lift a week ago, and now are going to sell it because you need something to pull a trailer? ....why dont you just get a trailer for the WJ?
gqmdl0617 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
straty1987

if you looking to sell a set a heel and tiers i might be interested. what wheels and tiers?

interested in the TB

pm me if you want
straty1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.