Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anti flciker harness

399 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  halofreaks 
#1 ·
I?m wanting to get rid of the halogen lights and replace with them LED bulbs and I can?t find any anti flicker harness for this jeep. I?ve only found them for wranglers and some newer grand Cherokees, does anyone know where I could find some or if I can modify some to work?

#2 ·
You shouldn't need Anti-flinker units. it's only on newer vehicles that LEDs tend to flicker. I have full LEDs in my 2000 WJ Laredo and I don't have flicker. At one point I even had LED's that wired straight into the harness without a driver. (I replaced them though because they were cheapy little things and a fan jammed, resulting in the LED burning out.)

If you really think you need them though, get these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L91AM7E It comes in both High Beam and Low Beam flavors.

They come with the LED's drivers, and optional anti-flicker units in the package for each light. (I say optional because they are disconnectable and the harness can plug right into the driver if need be.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.