Another Blend Door Error Code Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Another Blend Door Error Code Question

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
WJhappened
2004 WJ 

Another Blend Door Error Code Question

I have only had my 04 WJ for a few weeks. The blend doors seem to operate properly at this point, although they are kind of loud when moving positions.

I checked the error codes and I do have code "54" on the display. I guess this is driver's side door travel too large code, per WJJEEPS.

Do many people have the code but not experience problems?

Or am I likely to notice an issue very soon?

Thanks

WJhappened is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
abermodel311
2001 WJ 

My 01 did this to. blend doors were bad 1200 at dealership. Now u heard they make a blend door kit that they put in the newer jeeps to get away from this problem, since it's very common in the 99-04 WJ or whatever. Good luck!
abermodel311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
Falkon
2004 WJ 

Odds are you will have a problem in the future. Especially if it's creaking.
Falkon is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.