For all those with "memory seat disabled" message - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > For all those with "memory seat disabled" message

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 06-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
jpaytoncfd

Look for a black box with all thoes extra wires going into it. Most of the jeep harness is bundled together. If you take a picture of yours I will see if I can point it out.

jpaytoncfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
cr8zynelly

2002 WJ 

I just recently got that same message after I picked it up from having my power steering pump replaced. It did it only once after that and than it was gone. In terms of the doors locking and unlocking feature . . I'm pretty sure I have the "Christine" of Grand Cherokees because the doors have phantomly locked themselves while the Jeep is running and in park. I have been locked out of Christine numerous times while she's been running and have now developed a ritual of rolling the drivers window down every time I start.
cr8zynelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #18
SirWilliam
2004 WJ 

maloj, I have no clue what the yellow wire goes to, but it's NOT factory. No manufacturer uses scotchlock type wire taps for anything. That wire and the connector are some user-installed thing after it left Detroit.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.