Aftermarket Radio Pictures Requested - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Aftermarket Radio Pictures Requested

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-18-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
Feldy
1999 WJ 

Aftermarket Radio Pictures Requested

Hi Everyone,

My head unit in my 99 limited is starting to go, the cassette player which i use for my Ipod, but I have the 10 disk so it will do for now. I want to be able to be able to keep the stock look, with the wood gain around the radio and a clean look. I am wondering what kind of setup some of you guys are running for your radios, either touch screen or just normal head units.

Thanks Everyone

Feldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

Just use the search button up top, you can find a stock looking one with nav, Bluetooth, GPS whatever... single din will fit the easiest but a double din is possible too, pretty much anything you want. I choose a touchscreen
flip out 7" with DVD Bluetooth and the ability to keep my steering wheel controls. But look at wjjeeps.com and read about upgrading to an aftermarket unit you'll need to run a wire to the factory amp if you have one.
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.