Aftermarket Headlights? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Aftermarket Headlights?

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 06-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
GarrisonM011
2002 WJ 

Wj Aftermarket Headlights?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some new headlights for my WJ to give me better visibility and just to stand out from the crowd. I saw spyder had some cool looking ones but I've heard mixed reviews about them and they are very pricy. I was wondering what y'all thought/what set ups y'all currently use?

GarrisonM011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
spud2388

ebay is your friend. Since you want to stand out from the crowd, I would get thesehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/99-04-JEEP-G...e9be9b&vxp=mtr they are halogen projector housings and are definitely a step up from stock. You can even throw in some plug-n-play HIDs if you want and it is acceptable to oncoming drivers.
spud2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Yeah... you will REALLY stand out from the crowd with those as there must only be about a million JF members with them!
Also I don't want to start another argument on the same topic ( search and you will find a lot of threads on the subject) but DON'T put HID in halogen housings as its not designed for them, will not give a good light pattern, will dazzle other drivers and is illegal in lots of places....end of!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.