Aftermarket Headlights? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Aftermarket Headlights?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 06-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
GarrisonM011
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Wj Aftermarket Headlights?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some new headlights for my WJ to give me better visibility and just to stand out from the crowd. I saw spyder had some cool looking ones but I've heard mixed reviews about them and they are very pricy. I was wondering what y'all thought/what set ups y'all currently use?

GarrisonM011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
spud2388

ebay is your friend. Since you want to stand out from the crowd, I would get thesehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/99-04-JEEP-G...e9be9b&vxp=mtr they are halogen projector housings and are definitely a step up from stock. You can even throw in some plug-n-play HIDs if you want and it is acceptable to oncoming drivers.
spud2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
alfaitalia
CRD Pilot!

2004 WJ 

Yeah... you will REALLY stand out from the crowd with those as there must only be about a million JF members with them!
Also I don't want to start another argument on the same topic ( search and you will find a lot of threads on the subject) but DON'T put HID in halogen housings as its not designed for them, will not give a good light pattern, will dazzle other drivers and is illegal in lots of places....end of!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.