Adjustable Short Arm Comparison - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Adjustable Short Arm Comparison

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 02-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
D0dgeRam1500
2006 KJ Liberty 

Wj Adjustable Short Arm Comparison

I want to know the difference between the JKS adjustable short arms and the IRO adjustable short arms. I'm looking into new control arms and I want to see if the JKS ones are worth the extra money. I will be replacing all my control arms and my rear a arm. One of the guys in my club told me to ask if either one specifically has Johnny Joints.

Unread 02-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
tckenney
2001 WJ 

I'm in the same boat actually, trying to decide on the best adjustable shortarms. I am also curious about Johnny Joints, do they actually improve ride quality? or would the stock bushings from JKS be better?
Bilstein 5100's, JKS Adjustable Trackbar, 2" Daystar BB, Up Country Coil Springs, New Coil Isolators, Rancho Steering Stabilizer, Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's, FloMaster Super 44 Extreme Off Road Muffler, K&N FPIK Cold Air Intake, Mopar (Front, T-case, and Gas Tank) Skids, Front Tow Hooks, Cobra 29 LX, Firestik 3', Iron Rock Off Road Premium Sliders.
tckenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Kolak
Vendor

The JKS arms pivot in the center in order to give added flex and use rubber bushings at each end for excellent noise, vibration and harshness isolation.

The JKS arms are extremely stout and offer a wide range of adjustability.

PM me for pricing - I have JKS on special with free shipping too.
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adjustable , arm , control , jeep , wj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.