About that 0331 Cylinder Head - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > About that 0331 Cylinder Head

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-31-2010, 12:57 AM   #1
Super6XJ
2004 WJ 

About that 0331 Cylinder Head

Well i recently Got my 99 WJ Runs perfect and nothing wrong.
Well I have been researching around to see if mine had the 0331 Head, well today i found that number.
but I want to ask. it has 132,893 miles i have already put 1000+ miles since i have had it.
did the oil change recently and spark plugs.
as i said before She Runs Great. coolant seems a bit Red in the Coolant tank/bottle, has residue on bottom of tank/bottle
and the engine does get a little warm, past 210 but goes down when i drive some more. oil pressure is fine (synthetic blend mobil 1 10w-30). Coolant seems fine (always full)

and i have been looking online for New Stronger #0331 Cylinder heads if i run into this problem.
how hard would it be to Take off the old head and put in the new one.
I have some of the basic tools, and i live in apartments. so yeah.. haha
i might pull off the Valve cover to Inspect it tomorrow,

but im just planning ahead if i get this. should i get the stronger 0331 heads or get a different one? my jeep was manufactured in 6/99

I apologize if this has been talked about i just need a for sure answer about this...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.