</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Aussie:
<strong>I am having the same problem, not sure what to do?
</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do any of these symptoms resemble what you are referring to (45RFE tranny only)?
1. Slow (1 1/2 to 2 seconds) park/neutral to drive engagement. This condition may occur after the first key "ON" or once after
subsequent key "ON's" with a soak time of several minutes or more.
2. Neutral coastdown bump at approximately 8 miles per hour. This may occur if a customer coasts to a stop with the transmission in
3. Neutral to drive engagement harshness with the vehicle rolling between-5 and 10 miles per hour. This may occur if a customer is
coasting in neutral within the specified speed range and shifts the transmission into drive.
4. Harsh (light throttle) 1 - 2 shift between 10 and 15 miles per hour.
5. Low speed (10 - 12 mph) light throttle tip in bump.
6. Drone at approximately 40 - 45 mph in 4th gear with EMCC engaged.