I have a 6.5" lift IRO with 35" , my feeling after 4 months:
- The kit alone is not complete !
- You need a Front DS (multi cv or high angle one) and a Rear DS (custom size) ( the rear oem DS isn't really bad but ... with time you need to change it ..)
- You need coil retainer (yes i lost a coil this weekend) (bot and top anyway)
- You need custom bumpstop (not include)
- 33" need more or less zero trimming with the 6.5" , 35" need a lot of trimming (in fact , need trimming if you want a max flex).
- i don't put my Quick disco Sway bar ( front) and it's already efficient but ... if you need more flex , put it ! really impressive btw without ..
- The LCA are very strong and tough but the bushing are very noisy.
- Beware and add loctite on ALL bolts (after tuning)
- Add a custom Draglink or a custom pit arm . The angle is not really bad but to high in flex position.
- Front tie rod (from IRO) is strong but , too long .. (u can't manage so much adjustement)
I think it's a pretty cool kit, good looking , good parts , add to your wj a great flex and efficient, but you need more pieces to be complete and have a healthy car.
WJ 2001 V8 , 6.5" lift IRO , 35" BF , Front DS TomWoods mutilCV, Fender Iceland, TrueTrac Eaton Front, Gears 4:56 , Custom Front bumper, custom rock slidder ....