4.7 H.O. Spark Plugs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 4.7 H.O. Spark Plugs

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-09-2014, 12:05 PM   #1
mr312712
2004 WJ 

Wj 4.7 H.O. Spark Plugs

I wanna change my plugs before winter and need the correct plugs I want t ok get them at auto zone I typed in P/N 3340 but said they werent available so whags the correct plugs and If u could link the correct plugs to me at AutoZone thanks

mr312712 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2014, 12:20 PM   #2
sdarc

Had to get mine from Rock Auto. No local jobber could get them. Advance, O'Reilly, Auto Zone, etc...
sdarc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2014, 09:40 PM   #3
bradywgn71
Web Wheeler

2002 WJ 

Go to Rockauto.com. Order CHAMPION Part # 3340 {#RC7PYCB4} Platinum Power for $1.98 ea. Go to Championrebate.com and apply for $2.00 rebate per plug. Pay only shipping from Rockauto and receive free spark plugs.
Unread 11-13-2014, 09:00 AM   #4
mr312712
2004 WJ 

Ok since u guys have experience with the 4.7 and how tight It is In the back of the engine what toold do u recommend I plan on doing it today or tomorrow Im picking the plugs up from O-Reilly today.
Unread 11-13-2014, 03:51 PM   #5
soonerdg
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr312712 View Post
Ok since u guys have experience with the 4.7 and how tight It is In the back of the engine what toold do u recommend I plan on doing it today or tomorrow Im picking the plugs up from O-Reilly today.
Are you talking about how tight to get to the plugs? It's not bad on my 4.7 HO. I just used a spark plug socket with ratchet and and extension. Although if I remember correctly it had to remove the bolt that holds the tranny fluid tube so I could move that out of the way. All in all it's not too terrible.
soonerdg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-13-2014, 04:01 PM   #6
mr312712
2004 WJ 

Yeah I hear a lot of people saying its hard to get to the 2 back plugs but from my view It didn't look that bad.
Unread 11-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #7
harkinsc
2004 WJ 

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Ca...340_0275525963
harkinsc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.