It was fairly easy to do. The hardest part is getting it into the area. Lots of pulling on the shroud and twisting the unit to get it t slip in. The other tricky art was tightening it. Not having the exact tool to tighten I first used a plumbing tool normally used to tighten drain ctaches. Then once it got to the end I used a very small pipe wrench on the nut and 1/2 wrench on one of the bolts of the pulley the botl comes out of. This allowed me to push in both directions. If you don't do this the pully/blt starts to turn and you can't completely tighten it. When I do this to my brothers Grand Cherokee it will take even less time, 30 minutes tops!
Thanks again for all your help. If your ever in the Chicago area ping me, I owe a good drink! The next thing to look for are new shocks. I've decided to keep this thing for another 100k.