2001 grand cherokee lift kits - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 2001 grand cherokee lift kits

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 07-04-2001, 12:49 AM   #1
ward

Post 2001 grand cherokee lift kits

where can I find a lift kit for a 4WD 2001 Grand Cherokee. I would like a 2 OR 3 " lift

Unread 07-05-2001, 08:06 PM   #2
jeepnfl

Ward,
I think the best place you could look is at the North American Grand Cherokee Association web site. They have just about all the info you need. The site seems to be moving right now but check it out on a regular basis, a lot of good info. Happy Jeepin
jeepnfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2001, 10:18 AM   #3
donkey boy

Thumbs up

Easiest thing is to do a Budget Boost. Terraflex offers a 2" boost amongst others. Best bet probably is Anthony. There is no company behind him, he just started making them himself for him and his friends. His prices are very good and his products have a very good reputation. Just he is meanwhile so succesfull that his lead times are pretty long. I ordered mine last week and I'm not sure when I will receive them.

You can contact him at adefalco@mindspring.com

Hope this helps.
donkey boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2001, 06:17 PM   #4
Kess

www.performanceproducts.com im not quite sure if the site has kits yet but the magazine does, and you can sign up for one on that site

Retired:1994 JGC Laredo I6 4.0L, Smittybilt Outland brush guard, 1 3/4" Daystar coil spacers, custom air intake with tube K&N, Borla cat-back, KC Daylighters 6" 150w stainless steel, Xenon superwhite headlights 85/100w, 235/75/15 Pirelli Scorpian A/T, billit aluminum grill inserts
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2001, 10:23 PM   #5
jeepnfl

Thumbs up

Hey Ward,
Call Bobby at 1800-789-0477 ask for parts and ask for Bobby. This is a Jeep dearlership in N.C. and they are big into off roading. They are also a Tera-Flex dealer so they can get you anything for off roading you need. I asked about the '01 BB and he didn't have it in stock but he could get it for you. Anyway, hope this will help.
jeepnfl is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.