Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2000 jeep turn signal issues

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  wsrivers 
#1 ·
Hi I just bought a 2000 Jeep Grande Cherokee and the turn signals works fine but when i turn on my brights the right hand turn siganl on the dash stays turned on and the actuall light is off. then when i turn off my brights and drive for a bite i get a warning on the command center thingy (that tells you your miles per gallons and what direction your going) that the right hand blink is still on and only when i turn on the left signal that it will go away. please help.

#2 ·
Jeeps usually give you a warning if you've left any turn signal on too long, it will beep on the command center, just turn of the turn signal, bring the arm back to the normal position. The problem seems to be with your turn signal, thats quite normal for the command center.

#4 ·
I'm having a similar issue only thing that's different is it started today while driving on the highway. I turned my hazards on quickly and turned them off. This turned the warning notification off temporarily. Wondering if this is a sensor going bad. Or could it have something to do with the LED conversion in the signal and parking lights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.