03 limited won't start - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 03 limited won't start

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
divewall14
2003 WJ 

Wj 03 limited won't start

I have an 03 wj limited v8 and it just won't start. It was running fine all day and it just stopped working. I have no power inside and none of the gauges work and it won't turn over! Is it the battery? Or is it a fuse, or a relay?

divewall14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
W3MOT

When you say no power, do you mean lights, accessories, radio, etc? I would start at the battery. Give it a charge and try again. When you turn the key into the start position what do you hear? Rurh-rurh-rurh or click click click?
W3MOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2010, 04:31 AM   #3
Mr_Grumpy
1999 WJ 

Start with battery because a fuse / relay wowuldnt/shouldnt stop everything from working ie inside lights starter and gauges.

Check , clean and tighten terminals on cable and battery , jump and charge it . Replace battery if nothing doing.
Mr_Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.