03 jeep cherokee laredo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 03 jeep cherokee laredo

Up to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer PurchaseFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 12-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
RestlessDman

03 jeep cherokee laredo

Hey guys hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and having a good Christmas holiday. My situation that I got has gotten me worrying. A week ago, my locking and windows wouldn't work so finding out the problem and how to fix it was to solder 2 wires that was between the door and the body.

The wires has broke off from wear and tear anyways I disconnected my battery so I can solder those wires back together and connect the battery and Volia it works.

My concern was after I connected my battery to check if my window and locking switch work. I didn't fully turn on my jeep, just turn it on for power, my check engine light was flashing. Turn it off, check again still flashing, crank my motor it went away. I'm dumbfounded jeep running good, fluids' good idk, drove to get a smoke came back home and went to bed. Next day I checked to see if it would flash this time it didn't do nothing, could this be flashing because I disconnected the battery sort of a reboot to check all the sensor and things like that? I have researched online and it never gave me a direct answer except dull answers so hopefully you guys can help hope to hear from y'all soon

RestlessDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
00jeepthing

i can't help you on the check engine light but i didnt notice if that happened to mine when my wired broke their. i fixed two wires then two weeks later more broke. so i added a inch to all the wires so it would happen. if it hasn't don't it since and it runs fine and everything works i wouldnt worry about it until it happens again, if it happens again. at least i wouldn't worry if it was mine.
00jeepthing is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.