02 4.7 Where can a buy a Hydraulic fan? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 02 4.7 Where can a buy a Hydraulic fan?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
ojay83
2002 WJ 

02 4.7 Where can a buy a Hydraulic fan?

My friend and I have the same Jeep and my friends Cooling fan is no good the dealer wants $800 for the fan I found a website that has is for around $600. There is an electrical alternative but I have heard some horror stories about making that change. Other question the manuals really stress using the mopar power steering fluid are there any alternatives?

ojay83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
bkloos
2002 WJ 

I've got an relatively unused 4.7 hydraulic fan that I purchased when I thought I blew my original. Turns out I only needed to replace the PS pump and some hose. That said, the extra is gathering dust if anyone needs to source one for under the $600 they seem to cost these days...

FYI.

Bryan
2002 WJ 4.7 HO, Quadra-Drive - 191K, Kolak 3" Exhaust - Akebono Calipers - Stillen Drilled/Slotted Rotors - Up Country Springs - Billstein Shocks - Alpine CD 123 - Boston Acoustics Pro60SE Front - Boston Acoustics SR65 Rear - Alpine MVR F400 - Alpine MRV T500 - Siuius/XM Reciever - Dual Alpine XR12 in Sealed Enclosure
bkloos is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.