there is no key to start the car the fob starts it. so a cut key will just get u inside.
Sure you can:
This feature allows the driver to operate
the ignition switch with the push
of a button, as long as the ENGINE
START/STOP button is installed and
the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter
is in the passenger compartment.
Installing and Removing the ENGINE
Installing the Button
1. Remove the key fob from the ignition switch.
2. Insert the ENGINE START/STOP button into the
ignition switch with the lettering facing up and readable.
3. Press firmly on the center of the button to secure it into
Removing the Button
1. The ENGINE START/STOP button can be removed
from the ignition switch for key fob use.
2. Insert the metal part of the emergency key under the
chrome bezel at the 6 o’clock position and gently pry the