Wow factor.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Wow factor....

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 02-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
boyvan
2012 WK 

Wk Wow factor....

The other day a friend and I were talking about what is one thing that makes an ordinary vehicle look good? Like a wow factor. Other than the vehicles itself and of course the person driving what else could it be? I will stick to JGC since this is what I drive and that is how this conversation started.

Colour?
Rims?
Engine sound?
Clean car?
Anything else?

Unread 02-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
kkreit01

For me, I'd say it's "shine". A freshly polished/waxed surface looks great. Wheels are often over-played. Sometimes they looks great, and sometimes horrible. I'm pretty particular to color, but almost any color looks great if it's clean and shiny.
kkreit01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
Dave2002ti
Web Wheeler
2012 WK 

I ahte clean vehicles

Rain has washed off the mud on my GC. I hit the puddles this weekend at the herding trial to reapply the mud.
Dave2002ti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
eibyer

To me, it's the vehicle stance. It doesn't have to be shiny, there's just some vehicles that fitted with the right tires, not to flashy wheels that make them look WOW. I saw a white Rubicon the other day in my rear view mirror, perfect amount of black and white and sitting on not too aggressive looking tires. It had enough wow on it for me to let it pass me so I can check it out from behind
eibyer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #5
Dave2002ti
Web Wheeler
2012 WK 

Ultimate Wow factor

1958 Ferrari 250 Testa Rosa that raced at Le Mans and Spa red in color. Driving along side on DC Beltway between Rt7 and Rt50 outer loop in early 80's. Nice clear day and then driver hit it. Nothing beats the aural symphony of a Ferrari V12. Got goose bumps etc. Better than average sex. And damn close to great sex.
If I purchased the car back then it would have been cheaper than keeping all the ladies I have had relationships with since then and the return on investment would ahve been better than Wall street adn most investment vehicles.
Dave2002ti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #6
boyvan
2012 WK 

I saw this ad on Vancouver Craigslist.....now this I wouldn't mind buying
3e73k13gf5l75g45kad2ca1b3ae221a6b1dbd.jpg   3e83fd3j45ee5hf5j8d2cd85c2a6cfe7d16de.jpg  
Unread 02-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #7
Justal13
2012 WK 

Driving through 12 - 16" deep snow without skipping a beat when even the 4 x 4 pickups are having a tough go is a "wow" factor for me.

Just the overall brilliance of the 2011+ GC styling. I personally like the chrome grille, bodyside moldings and tailgate eyebrow. The combo of the mineral grey and the chrome is just right. There is hardly a bad color to choose from.

Then test-drive the competition for their "yuk" factor and I was sold. I get more comments & complements on the GC than any vehicle I have ever owned. WOW.
Justal13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.