WK2 Sump Protection Plate - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > WK2 Sump Protection Plate

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #31
bmackin
2012 WK 

I received the 2nd prototype for the standard version of Chief Products WK2 Sump Protection Plate this week. It's made out of 5mm 350 grade steel with ZincShield2 undercoat for corrosion resistance and a heavy duty black powder coat finish. There are still a few changes we need to make, so that everything fits just the way it should, but we are very close.

I hope to have the final production model ready-to-go when we launch our website in 2-3 weeks.

Here are a few photos of standard version.

WK2 Sump Protection Plate (standard)

Unread 11-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #32
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

If anyone want to organize a group buy, a vendor can post the details in the group buys forum.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f457/
Unread 11-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #33
mdsalas
2014 WK 

I'm interested in one.
mdsalas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2013, 06:07 PM   #34
JMP8562

Looks Great and if the pricing is right and works with my set up IM IN
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 05:59 PM   #35
bmackin
2012 WK 

It has taken us a bit of time to get everything ready, but the moment is finally here. On March 1st, Chief Products is doing a pre-launch of our new website. The website will be fully functional and ready to go, but I wanted to give the passionate WK2 owners that have been following us since the beginning a chance to get in there first.

Mod Note: Advertising in this forum requires a vendor account. Since a signup is in process, we will let this post ride for now.
Unread 02-19-2014, 06:08 PM   #36
JMP8562

Ok looking to have one shipped to zip code 60448

I was on FB asking about Your sump plate being compatible with the RRO Pre Runner skid do you Know if the will both work together ?
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 06:44 PM   #37
Robert J. yates
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmackin View Post
It has taken us a bit of time to get everything ready, but the moment is finally here. On March 1st is a pre-launch of our new website. The website will be fully functional and ready to go, but I wanted to give the passionate WK2 owners that have been following us since the beginning a chance to get in there first.
Your site does not give one an opportunity to register and create an account... just an FYI.
Robert J. yates is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #38
mx71
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert J. yates View Post
Your site does not give one an opportunity to register and create an account... just an FYI.
That's because the site hasn't been launched yet. That login is only for admin users.
mx71 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.