Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

WK2 Picture Thread

2M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Wolvee 
#1 ·
Post some pictures of your new ride. The more original the better. (Driveway shots get a little old after 12 pages of images.)

If you're new to the site, the images might not post for you, but don't worry, someone will come along shortly to quote the post and that allows the image to show up. (You're not doing it wrong, you just need a certain number of posts, 25 I believe, to get photo privileges)

Driving impressions, regrets, accolades and reasons for the decision are also welcome.

Welcome to the fray.

#6 ·
This is a badly done photoshoped picture !

#2,654 ·
*******[/PHP]

I've seen tons of aftermarket Hemi/5.7 Liter badges.

Also, you can get them directly from Mopar. Amazon also has the Mopar badges as well.

MoparOnlineParts
Quadratec
JustforJeeps

They're out there.

#16 ·
my local dealer says no "hemi" badging for 2011.

if you look at the pix of the rear of the black Overland you can see duel tailpipes, that means it must have the Hemi engine, and i see no badging on the tailgate. what a jip.

theres also a silver Limited shown in one of the pix and it also has duel tailpipes = Hemi ....and no "hemi" badges.

ok from the pix above i can determine:

the red GC is a limited w/ quadra-lift, you can tell from the grill and chrome mirrors (a laredo would have red side mirrors) and the 18" lettered tires (mandatory w/ quadra-lift).

the silver GC is an Overland, you can tell from the mesh grill.

interior pix of the dashboard is an Overland due to wood trim on the top of steering wheel.

Reactions: w6pea
#20 ·
Man im glad they havent put the v8 badge on it, if they didnt anyway. I havent looked at the v8s yet, but ide like to take the v8 badge off my zj but it would leave a faded color in one spot. But i love the new wk2 and chrysler knew what they were doing.

#25 ·
the tires look like different angles because of the way they are flexxed

this is the original picture and the chopped one

i flipped it horizontally and put the wk2 body on it... it was a very quick chop just to get the general idea ... the body just isnt quite at the right angle and i didnt feel like fixing it

#26 ·
if people are going to keep complaining about photoshop jobs, than make one that YOU feel looks good. These guys are just trying to give ya an idea.... keep up the good work guys...

tofuzeppelin i'm not meaning you, i mean earlier in the post

#28 ·
They should not be very expensive to throwing it into rocks like this...
and why they put car tires on it ???

#33 ·
All I have of mine is a few cell phone pics I snapped while at the beach. So far, i'm still loving it. 1800 miles on it. Gotta love the mileage you put on a car whhen you're only driving 3 miles to work. :)

dunno if that works as click free?

Attachments

#56 ·
WOW looks great! I'm beggin' ya for a sideview!