WK2 Picture Thread - Page 81 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > WK2 Picture Thread

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 02-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #1201
nickthom33
2007 WK 

Before installing the grill

nickthom33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #1202
Deadserial

3" of snow, 1/4" of freezing rain, 4" of snow, and 1/2 of freezing rain. My jeep has a beard! It was literally in a cocoon.
Deadserial is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2014, 10:45 AM   #1203
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadserial View Post
3" of snow, 1/4" of freezing rain, 4" of snow, and 1/2 of freezing rain. My jeep has a beard! It was literally in a cocoon.
Appears to be rather chilly there.

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #1204
JMP8562

Good place for it in the driveway. driving in / on icy roads is fun but when you put others on the road with you it Never turns out good
Love the 3 day no shave look
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #1205
Deadserial

Yeah we took it out yesterday and it did pretty well. There's really no good way to drive in this weather. There's cars in ditches all over. It's just been hovering around 30 degrees for the last few days. They closed our job site Thursday and Friday.
Deadserial is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #1206
JeepGC73
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadserial View Post

At least you put your wipers up
Unread 02-11-2014, 05:41 PM   #1207
j45on114

its been a while since i have posted and i cant think of any more mods! let the suggestions roll.

j45on114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2014, 09:26 AM   #1208
goonbash

Looks good. Mind if I ask a few questions ?

Where did you get the fairing on your roof rails? Most I have seen have the company's name in huge annoying white letters.

Did you have the RRO front bumper installed at a shop or do it yourself? What was the cost to install or how easy/hard was it if you did it ?

Also how do the finishes between the RRO bumper and the mopar rock rails compare?

Thanks you have a setup similar to what I am going for. Thanks a lot.
goonbash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #1209
JMP8562

How about the RRO Pre-Runner front skidplate

Quote:
Originally Posted by j45on114 View Post
its been a while since i have posted and i cant think of any more mods! let the suggestions roll.

89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
Unread 02-12-2014, 11:24 AM   #1210
XJ2WK2
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonbash View Post
Looks good. Mind if I ask a few questions ?

Where did you get the fairing on your roof rails? Most I have seen have the company's name in huge annoying white letters.

Did you have the RRO front bumper installed at a shop or do it yourself? What was the cost to install or how easy/hard was it if you did it ?

Also how do the finishes between the RRO bumper and the mopar rock rails compare?

Thanks you have a setup similar to what I am going for. Thanks a lot.
Looking for some of the same answers, also did you buy the rro license plate bracket to affix you plate? Looks like its on an angle?

Pretty sure I'm pulling the trigger soon on the same "bumper bar" after my wife closed the garage door on my bumper...

Thanks
XJ2WK2 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2014, 04:02 PM   #1211
j45on114

thanks guys

as for the pre runner front im not really a fan of how they look!

the roof rack faring is a Thule but i covered it in black vinyl

the license plate i custom made a mount so, holds it below the bash bar and winch at an angle making it much harder to see when driving.

as for the color between the rock rails and bash bar they dont match but its hard to tell unless you are very close.

also i have done all my work my self and have not found anything very difficult to install but that all depends on how mechanically inclined you are! the biggest pain in the ***, was the at least for me rock rails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ2WK2 View Post
Looking for some of the same answers, also did you buy the rro license plate bracket to affix you plate? Looks like its on an angle?

Pretty sure I'm pulling the trigger soon on the same "bumper bar" after my wife closed the garage door on my bumper...

Thanks
j45on114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2014, 04:57 PM   #1212
JMP8562

if you kept the bottom part on IMO it would complete the front of your Jeep
I have problems uploading PICs on this Forum If you go to Jeep Garage (same user name) I have a few Pics that Might change your mind
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:57 PM   #1213
MonteJeep
2012 WK 

Fun testing out new Firestones after the storm!
image-2029442589.jpg

Unread 02-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #1214
jnalley
2012 WK 

Love what you've done...other than you got the pictures up first.

I've got the same WK2 in the same color with the same accessories (other than rack and square lighting). My skid plates and lift parts are all lined in Hemi Orange. The flares and guards are lined in matte black and the Jeep itself is lined in Satin Charcoal. It looks like you wrapped the trim in black - mine is wrapped in black carbon fiber including the grill and rear black "Altitude" Jeep plate. I also got the prerunner to try - not on yet. Using Rubicon take-offs at the time. I might smoke my lights - not sure yet.

I'm not sure about the Bushwackers though. I NEED my tires out past the fenders a little. I'm planning to delete the black wheel well trims and fold in the metal. I'm after functional 33's.

I'm not wheelin it but I do have a bit of mud I play in.

I'll get pics on asap. This is my first post.
jnalley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #1215
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnalley
Love what you've done...other than you got the pictures up first. I've got the same WK2 in the same color with the same accessories (other than rack and square lighting). My skid plates and lift parts are all lined in Hemi Orange. The flares and guards are lined in matte black and the Jeep itself is lined in Satin Charcoal. It looks like you wrapped the trim in black - mine is wrapped in black carbon fiber including the grill and rear black "Altitude" Jeep plate. I also got the prerunner to try - not on yet. Using Rubicon take-offs at the time. I might smoke my lights - not sure yet. I'm not sure about the Bushwackers though. I NEED my tires out past the fenders a little. I'm planning to delete the black wheel well trims and fold in the metal. I'm after functional 33's. I'm not wheelin it but I do have a bit of mud I play in. I'll get pics on asap. This is my first post.
So what does "wheelin it" entail if mud is different?

Sent from my underground lair.

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.