Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

WK2 Picture Thread

2M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Wolvee 
#1 ·
Post some pictures of your new ride. The more original the better. (Driveway shots get a little old after 12 pages of images.)

If you're new to the site, the images might not post for you, but don't worry, someone will come along shortly to quote the post and that allows the image to show up. (You're not doing it wrong, you just need a certain number of posts, 25 I believe, to get photo privileges)

Driving impressions, regrets, accolades and reasons for the decision are also welcome.

Welcome to the fray.

#3,080 ·
Yes, '18 Trailhawk. I aired down tires to 22lbs, put in Sand mode, OR1 and drove the beach, over the dunes, back into dirt trails into the woods, no issues at all. I had no reason to try other modes. Later this summer, I may be heading to George Washington National Forest for some trail rides and may use other modes.

#3,104 ·
Putting the little tank through the paces @ Hellroaring road, Montana and some fire roads in Mammoth Lakes, California. I think my build is complete, although I might install the off road animal bumper since my OEM bumper is getting a little beat up.

https://offroadanimal.com/wk2-rear-bumper

Attachments

#3,106 ·
Putting the little tank through the paces @ Hellroaring road, Montana and some fire roads in Mammoth Lakes, California. I think my build is complete, although I might install the off road animal bumper since my OEM bumper is getting a little beat up.
Looks awesome! I'm in SF and love seeing other GC's out and about. Lots of Wrangler's and 4Runners around but haven't found a ton of WK2's in the area. Slowly working on a build here with OME lift and new A/T's coming this year to start hitting more gravel (not any crazy rock crawls).

#3,107 ·
2011 gc 5.7l

New to the forum & new to Jeeps so go easy on me... I don't have any fun action shots yet so apologies for the driveway view!

She's got a couple things to follow up on as a used vehicle, and my previous mechanic specialized in classic vehicles... None of my local friends has a Jeep so I am curious where y'all look for recommendations on a mechanic? I'm in Oakland, east SF Bay Area, CA. I'm hoping to explore/camp some fun places but not serious off-roading (yet...)

Attachments