WK2 Picture Thread - Page 57 - JeepForum.com

 73Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #841 of 2383 Old 01-01-2013, 11:39 AM
JMP8562
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MOKENA ILL
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by drclause View Post
Just picked up a Trailhawk. The tow hooks are definitely going to change to black, but still debating on the hood stripe. I'd also like to get a black grill.


IMO keep the red T-hooks but the Hood stripe "its gotta go" Keep in-mind you paid Extra for the stripe


89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #842 of 2383 Old 01-01-2013, 03:44 PM
UNCjeepWK2
Registered User
2011 WK 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Salisbury
Posts: 293
love the trailhawk except all the red accents. those, i could do without.
UNCjeepWK2 is offline  
post #843 of 2383 Old 01-01-2013, 08:51 PM
fumanchu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orangews6

Are these factory?
No. The factory system doesn't compare to these monitors and they are cheaper. About $250.00 a piece.
fumanchu is offline  
post #844 of 2383 Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 AM
volvite
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hill AFB / West Point
Posts: 1,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
No. The factory system doesn't compare to these monitors and they are cheaper. About $250.00 a piece.
Do you have a link to the system you bought?

His 99 WJ Limited 4.7
Hers 15 Overland EcoDiesel, ORAII
volvite is offline  
post #845 of 2383 Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
lysol
Registered User
2013 WK 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fairfax
Posts: 277
Searched and found his install thread - http://www.**********.org/f155/headr...led-46235.html

(Replace the *'s with "jeep garage" with no space in between)



lysol is offline  
post #846 of 2383 Old 01-02-2013, 07:35 PM
volvite
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hill AFB / West Point
Posts: 1,935
Thanks.

His 99 WJ Limited 4.7
Hers 15 Overland EcoDiesel, ORAII
volvite is offline  
post #847 of 2383 Old 01-06-2013, 06:24 PM
WK2EVO
Registered User
2013 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Marlton
Posts: 3
Just bought my first Jeep

I've always loved Jeeps, and finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 Altitude last saturday. I contemplated picking up a used Overland, but I love the look of the Altitude, and I prefer to buy new (even given a warranty... you never really know the history of a used vehicle). I was able to find one in silver (first choice was white, but I love the silver), 5.7L, panoramic roof, and NAV. It's only a week old, but I love it so far. MPG sucks... but I didn't buy it for MPG. I kept my 2007 Scion TC for commuting and good MPG, and my wife has a 2011 Mitsubishi Evolution for when I want a sports car. I'm very pleased with my purchase and can't wait for our first snow here in NJ!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3127.jpg  

2013 WK2 Altitude - Bright Silver Metallic
2011 Evo X GSR SSL- Phantom Black
2007 Scion TC (The DD)
WK2EVO is offline  
post #848 of 2383 Old 01-06-2013, 10:30 PM
DangFoo
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oakland
Posts: 4,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK2EVO
I've always loved Jeeps, and finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 Altitude last saturday. I contemplated picking up a used Overland, but I love the look of the Altitude, and I prefer to buy new (even given a warranty... you never really know the history of a used vehicle). I was able to find one in silver (first choice was white, but I love the silver), 5.7L, panoramic roof, and NAV. It's only a week old, but I love it so far. MPG sucks... but I didn't buy it for MPG. I kept my 2007 Scion TC for commuting and good MPG, and my wife has a 2011 Mitsubishi Evolution for when I want a sports car. I'm very pleased with my purchase and can't wait for our first snow here in NJ!
Wow, that is one clean and mean looking ride. I'm looking to add a WK2 to the garage (next to our JK) and I'm stuck between a Silver Altitude or a White Trailhawk (minus the hood decal). I'm closer to a deal on a Trailhawk, but yours has me 2nd guessing my current pick. Will decide by mid week.

Looking good anyway; don't see many of those in my area.
DangFoo is offline  
post #849 of 2383 Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM
DangFoo
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oakland
Posts: 4,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by drclause
Just picked up a Trailhawk. The tow hooks are definitely going to change to black, but still debating on the hood stripe. I'd also like to get a black grill.
I've been looking at some new Trailhawks at local dealers and the black looks good with the hood accents (like yours), while I also like white with the decals removed; go figure. I think it's because your color has nice balance, where the white seems too "busy" with all the different colors.

I have to decide between Altitude and Trailhawk; ruled-out the Overland on last visit, but those are nice too - more luxury than sport.
DangFoo is offline  
post #850 of 2383 Old 01-07-2013, 06:33 AM
audioserf
Registered User
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Norwalk
Posts: 68
WK2EVO, congrats on the Altitude. Silver was the other color I was debating but once I saw the silver and the stone white in person, I knew I had to have the white. Enjoy the truck!
audioserf is offline  
post #851 of 2383 Old 01-08-2013, 11:02 PM
drclause
Registered User
2013  
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Aurora
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangFoo View Post
I've been looking at some new Trailhawks at local dealers and the black looks good with the hood accents (like yours), while I also like white with the decals removed; go figure. I think it's because your color has nice balance, where the white seems too "busy" with all the different colors.

I have to decide between Altitude and Trailhawk; ruled-out the Overland on last visit, but those are nice too - more luxury than sport.
I really liked my Altitude too. I'll probably end up getting rid of the red, and keeping the gray on the wheels, mirrors, and plate on the rear. I think both look great.
drclause is offline  
post #852 of 2383 Old 01-09-2013, 01:47 PM
1orangews6
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chattanooga,TN
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
No. The factory system doesn't compare to these monitors and they are cheaper. About $250.00 a piece.
Awesome I was looking for something like that for my son besides the little DVD player he has to hold.
1orangews6 is offline  
post #853 of 2383 Old 01-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Mojo57
Registered User
2013 WK 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 35
My new '13 Summit with 5.7. In full lift mode.







Mojo57 is offline  
post #854 of 2383 Old 01-10-2013, 01:15 PM
lysol
Registered User
2013 WK 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fairfax
Posts: 277
^^ Looks familiar.... lol.


MINE > '14 JKUR Anvil
HERS > '13 WK2 Overland Summit V8 Mineral Grey
lysol is offline  
post #855 of 2383 Old 01-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Webb
Registered User
 
Webb's Avatar
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Quincy,Massachusetts
Posts: 644
Lysol ?

2012 Limited 4X4 Hemi,Maximum Steel Metallic ,730n & 20's.Average 9K's a year.
Webb is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome