WK2 Picture Thread - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > WK2 Picture Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #841
drclause

Just picked up a Trailhawk. The tow hooks are definitely going to change to black, but still debating on the hood stripe. I'd also like to get a black grill.

drclause is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #842
Matterhorn
2012 WK 

Looks good, I do agree you should get the black grill.
Matterhorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #843
mKosel
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atinari View Post
Its the base model. Parents are friends with the owner of the dealership. I also share this with my twin brother and We help pay for insurance... Sometimes
right on! You wanna trade? I got a sweet WJ!
Unread 12-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #844
jgc4ever
2012 WK 

drclause, Your trailhawk looks great, even with the gray grille, and even the red tow hooks, in my opinion. Any interior pictures?
jgc4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #845
1orangews6
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
My 2012 5.7 "ghetto" Altitude.

Are these factory?
1orangews6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #846
volvite
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drclause View Post
Just picked up a Trailhawk. The tow hooks are definitely going to change to black, but still debating on the hood stripe. I'd also like to get a black grill.

Your Jeep looks Great.
volvite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #847
JMP8562

Quote:
Originally Posted by drclause View Post

IMO keep the red T-hooks but the Hood stripe "its gotta go" Keep in-mind you paid Extra for the stripe
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #848
UNCjeepWK2
2011 WK 

love the trailhawk except all the red accents. those, i could do without.
UNCjeepWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2013, 09:51 PM   #849
fumanchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orangews6

Are these factory?
No. The factory system doesn't compare to these monitors and they are cheaper. About $250.00 a piece.
fumanchu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #850
volvite
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
No. The factory system doesn't compare to these monitors and they are cheaper. About $250.00 a piece.
Do you have a link to the system you bought?
Unread 01-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #851
lysol
2013 WK 

Searched and found his install thread - http://www.**********.org/f155/headr...led-46235.html

(Replace the *'s with "jeep garage" with no space in between)

lysol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #852
volvite
1999 WJ 

Thanks.
Unread 01-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #853
WK2EVO
2013 WK 

Just bought my first Jeep

I've always loved Jeeps, and finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 Altitude last saturday. I contemplated picking up a used Overland, but I love the look of the Altitude, and I prefer to buy new (even given a warranty... you never really know the history of a used vehicle). I was able to find one in silver (first choice was white, but I love the silver), 5.7L, panoramic roof, and NAV. It's only a week old, but I love it so far. MPG sucks... but I didn't buy it for MPG. I kept my 2007 Scion TC for commuting and good MPG, and my wife has a 2011 Mitsubishi Evolution for when I want a sports car. I'm very pleased with my purchase and can't wait for our first snow here in NJ!
img_3127.jpg  
WK2EVO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2013, 11:30 PM   #854
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK2EVO
I've always loved Jeeps, and finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 Altitude last saturday. I contemplated picking up a used Overland, but I love the look of the Altitude, and I prefer to buy new (even given a warranty... you never really know the history of a used vehicle). I was able to find one in silver (first choice was white, but I love the silver), 5.7L, panoramic roof, and NAV. It's only a week old, but I love it so far. MPG sucks... but I didn't buy it for MPG. I kept my 2007 Scion TC for commuting and good MPG, and my wife has a 2011 Mitsubishi Evolution for when I want a sports car. I'm very pleased with my purchase and can't wait for our first snow here in NJ!
Wow, that is one clean and mean looking ride. I'm looking to add a WK2 to the garage (next to our JK) and I'm stuck between a Silver Altitude or a White Trailhawk (minus the hood decal). I'm closer to a deal on a Trailhawk, but yours has me 2nd guessing my current pick. Will decide by mid week.

Looking good anyway; don't see many of those in my area.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #855
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drclause
I've been looking at some new Trailhawks at local dealers and the black looks good with the hood accents (like yours), while I also like white with the decals removed; go figure. I think it's because your color has nice balance, where the white seems too "busy" with all the different colors.

I have to decide between Altitude and Trailhawk; ruled-out the Overland on last visit, but those are nice too - more luxury than sport.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.