Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

WK2 Picture Thread

2M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Wolvee 
#1 ·
Post some pictures of your new ride. The more original the better. (Driveway shots get a little old after 12 pages of images.)

If you're new to the site, the images might not post for you, but don't worry, someone will come along shortly to quote the post and that allows the image to show up. (You're not doing it wrong, you just need a certain number of posts, 25 I believe, to get photo privileges)

Driving impressions, regrets, accolades and reasons for the decision are also welcome.

Welcome to the fray.

#2,155 ·
I have a stock 11 Laredo. I've been looking to buy black steel wheels. Wheel specs are 17x9 Size & 4.25 backspace with 265/65r17 tires. Would I have issues? If any how much would the tires be sticking out? Thanks in advance

btw JeepJefferson I'm like the wheel and tires setup .you have

#2,174 ·
New member. This is my second Jeep, got tired of paying insane repair bills on my diesel pickup so traded it in on tuesday! Right now don't have many big plans. Considering paint matching the grille and chrome trim on the back hatch or painting black (I paint Indian and Victory motorcycles for a living, so get good discounts on PPG paint)

Attachments

#2,184 ·
Love the scenery in the background! Jeep looks amazing too![/QUOTE]

That is a great setting for Jeep pics!! It surely wasn't Chicago!!

Reactions: alludc