WK2 Picture Thread - Page 173 - JeepForum.com
 309Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2581 of 2633 Old 06-01-2017, 07:14 PM
WindyCity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Northbrook
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeradyjerin View Post
I can't see it


2014 Gc ltd Maximum Steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On my phone I couldn't see them also, but for some reason on my computer you can see them no problem. Damn photobucket

jeradyjerin likes this.
WindyCity is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2582 of 2633 Old 06-04-2017, 05:49 PM
sportcoupe
Registered User
2017 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 1,895
Converted! I switched to the "dark side" this week.

I traded in my 2016 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (27k miles) for a sharp 2017 GC Trailhawk (25 miles) loaded with every available factory option including the hemi.

Options included:
- Trailhawk Luxury Group
- Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Jeep Active Safety Group
- 5.7-Liter HEMI® V8 Engine
- Rock Rails
- Uconnect® 8.4 NAV
- Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection

What a difference on-road the GC is. Amazing.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0886.jpg   IMG_0887.jpg   IMG_0888.jpg   IMG_0890.jpg  
w6pea likes this.
sportcoupe is online now  
post #2583 of 2633 Old 06-04-2017, 07:43 PM
BigNunz6
Registered User
2015 WK 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 411
Great choice^ Enjoy she's a beauty.

If you like it, buy it!!!!
BigNunz6 is offline  
 
post #2584 of 2633 Old 06-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Wandell
Registered User
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cairo
Posts: 133
The wife's Expedition was about to put us down. So I traded it for a 2014 4x2, Hemi powered Overland.






2011 JKU with 2.5 inch lift and 35" Trail Grapplers. 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland.
Wandell is offline  
post #2585 of 2633 Old 06-04-2017, 08:33 PM
Mud Machine
Jeep Addict
 
Mud Machine's Avatar
2005 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Freedom
Posts: 2,014
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
I traded in my 2016 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (27k miles) for a sharp 2017 GC Trailhawk (25 miles) loaded with every available factory option including the hemi
Very nice! Enjoy the HEMI.

Sent with the help of my Flux Capacitor


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


BDS Springs, MetalCloak Arms, Fox Shocks, Warn Winch, Savvy Ft Bumper, Antirock, GenRight Fenders, GR8 Top, 35" Pittbulls, 5.13's, Revolution Axle Shafts, LS-III, 4L80e


'76 CJ-7, 33" Swampers, 6-Point Cage, 4-Speed, Dana 300 Twin Stick
Mud Machine is offline  
post #2586 of 2633 Old 06-05-2017, 09:22 AM
paulsgs
Registered User
2017 WK 
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Long Beach , NY
Posts: 35
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
Converted! I switched to the "dark side" this week.

I traded in my 2016 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (27k miles) for a sharp 2017 GC Trailhawk (25 miles) loaded with every available factory option including the hemi.

Options included:
- Trailhawk Luxury Group
- Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Jeep Active Safety Group
- 5.7-Liter HEMI® V8 Engine
- Rock Rails
- Uconnect® 8.4 NAV
- Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection

What a difference on-road the GC is. Amazing.














Beautiful!
paulsgs is offline  
post #2587 of 2633 Old 06-05-2017, 09:30 AM
paulsgs
Registered User
2017 WK 
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Long Beach , NY
Posts: 35
Garage
Here is my first Jeep ! Putting down a 1997 Benz s420 for a NEW 2017 Limited 3.6 ltr , sunroof, Connect, etc. Very Happy so far and the MODS are on their way.


Husky Mats
Mopar/Thule Cross Rails
Mopar Sill protectors
Install a Hitch Receiver
Install Black Side rails
Debadge all around?
Attached Thumbnails
image1.jpg  
w6pea likes this.
paulsgs is offline  
post #2588 of 2633 Old 06-17-2017, 10:00 AM
BlackWidow2014
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Sandy
Posts: 4
Cool Almost blacked out Summit 2014

I have a Summit model and I didn't like how much chrome it came with. However I liked everything else. This is what I have done with my Jeep. 1. Powder coated wheels 2. Wrapped on high gloss black the window trims, front trims and tail light trims. 3. Changed the Jeep Logo and other letters to oem black 4. Changed the rear step pad to oem black 5. Had mirrors painted and clear bra 6. Clear bra all over bumper 7. Got covers for the door handles (work really well. I have had them for 6 months now).8. Had the lower Gray trim piece that goes around the jeep painted to match black color. They also painted the bottom chrome that is on it. 9. Nitto TerraGrapper 2 tires 10. Direct cord for my Escort radar 11. 12" Rockford Fosgate subwoofer installed with mono amp. I just ordered the grill bezels to the black ones and will install soon. Hope you like it!
Attached Thumbnails
Photo Jun 15, 3 29 35 PM.jpg   Photo Jun 15, 3 29 25 PM.jpg   Photo Jun 15, 3 29 09 PM.jpg   Photo Jun 15, 3 28 55 PM.jpg   Jeep original.jpg  

w6pea and baseballman82 like this.
BlackWidow2014 is offline  
post #2589 of 2633 Old 06-17-2017, 02:52 PM
jeradyjerin
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kealakekua Hawaii
Posts: 37
WK2 Picture Thread

Looks fantastic! Door handle covers... hmmm where'd you get those??


2014 Gc ltd Maximum Steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeradyjerin is offline  
post #2590 of 2633 Old 06-19-2017, 04:18 PM
BlackWidow2014
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Sandy
Posts: 4
Balck door handle covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeradyjerin View Post
Looks fantastic! Door handle covers... hmmm where'd you get those??


2014 Gc ltd Maximum Steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was Ebay. Do a search with exactly this: BLACK Door Handle Covers w Smart Key FOR Jeep Patriot Grand Cherokee Durango.
$40 with shipping
BlackWidow2014 is offline  
post #2591 of 2633 Old 06-19-2017, 05:24 PM
jeradyjerin
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kealakekua Hawaii
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow2014 View Post
It was Ebay. Do a search with exactly this: BLACK Door Handle Covers w Smart Key FOR Jeep Patriot Grand Cherokee Durango.

$40 with shipping


Thanks!


2014 Gc ltd Maximum Steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeradyjerin is offline  
post #2592 of 2633 Old 06-27-2017, 02:44 PM
paulsgs
Registered User
2017 WK 
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Long Beach , NY
Posts: 35
Garage
Deciding which way to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsgs View Post
Here is my first Jeep ! Putting down a 1997 Benz s420 for a NEW 2017 Limited 3.6 ltr , sunroof, Connect, etc. Very Happy so far and the MODS are on their way.


Husky Mats
Mopar/Thule Cross Rails
Mopar Sill protectors
Install a Hitch Receiver
Install Black Side rails
Debadge all around?
Cannot decide which way to go. Chrome running boards, or chrome and blacken them, with the idea I can always go back. I just turned in a Ford Edge that I had blacked out with flexi dip, it had no chrome to begin with ( x-grill), now I got the Jeep that has chrome everything! Amazing the amount of parts you can buy to cover it? i and am going to add mud flaps for a squatter/wider look, lightly tint the driver/passsenger windows. Maybe I stay with the Chrome, since the blue is a deep rich color and I like to keep cars clean.
paulsgs is offline  
post #2593 of 2633 Old 06-27-2017, 02:48 PM
paulsgs
Registered User
2017 WK 
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Long Beach , NY
Posts: 35
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsgs View Post
Cannot decide which way to go. Chrome running boards, or chrome and blacken them, with the idea I can always go back. I just turned in a Ford Edge that I had blacked out with flexi dip, it had no chrome to begin with ( x-grill), now I got the Jeep that has chrome everything! Amazing the amount of parts you can buy to cover it? i and am going to add mud flaps for a squatter/wider look, lightly tint the driver/passsenger windows. Maybe I stay with the Chrome, since the blue is a deep rich color and I like to keep cars clean.
Oh, forgot the pic
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5122.jpg  
jeradyjerin likes this.

First JEEP! Why did I wait so long!
paulsgs is offline  
post #2594 of 2633 Old 06-27-2017, 03:14 PM
jeradyjerin
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kealakekua Hawaii
Posts: 37
WK2 Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsgs View Post
Oh, forgot the pic


That's the blue I wanted!! I had a patriot blue 99 wj I blacked out... made it better!! Damn I miss that truck... I have a '14 wk2 now, maximum steel that's gonna get blacked out, I bought handle covers for the doors and plasti-dipped them, will plasti-dip the rest of the chrome except for the window trim... I'm gonna vinyl wrap that... did some research and it appears wrapping the window trim is far easier... and easier to reverse if desired as well...


2014 Gc ltd Maximum Steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jeradyjerin is offline  
post #2595 of 2633 Old 06-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Kstubs
Registered User
2017 WK 
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 19
Here's my new 2017 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 with QLII Trail Rated. I opted for the V8 - VERY glad I did. I orginally put on 18x9 method mesh wheels, but they stuck out 2.67 inches (-12mm offset) on my stock goodyear wrangler with kevlar. I ended up changing to some Black Rhino Mozmbiques 18x8.5 on the same tires at +30mm offset.

Mods so far:
-Black Rhino Mozambique 18x8.5
-Black grill rings and honeycomb (justforjeeps.com)
-Black tail light bezel (justforjeeps.com)

Parts to come:
-Black 4x4 emblem and rear Jeep emblem
-Install mopar crossbars
-Thule canyon basket
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3229.jpg  
Mud Machine likes this.
Kstubs is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (2 members and 3 guests)
ekoik , erh514
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome