Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

WK2 Picture Thread

2M views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Wolvee 
#1 ·
Post some pictures of your new ride. The more original the better. (Driveway shots get a little old after 12 pages of images.)

If you're new to the site, the images might not post for you, but don't worry, someone will come along shortly to quote the post and that allows the image to show up. (You're not doing it wrong, you just need a certain number of posts, 25 I believe, to get photo privileges)

Driving impressions, regrets, accolades and reasons for the decision are also welcome.

Welcome to the fray.

#479 ·
Buffy,

Thank you! That's actually my dad's home in Puerto Rico, you would not believe the view. Both, he and I count our blessings every night. After all we are only the administrators of the goods the lord has put in our hands. Nobody is taking anything with them to the afterlife.

Cheers!

Attachments

#484 ·
Picked it up Monday. Ordered on 1/9. This is obviously stock but not for long. Thursday or Friday the wheels and tires go on. Getting 265/70/17 Falken Rocky Mountain and 17" MB TKO wheels with 0 offset. I ordered RC 1" spacers first but then decided against them once I got to discount tire so I cancelled the order. Next week the RRO 2.5" lift will go on and possibly tint, if I have the money after all this. I already removed the front lower fascia pieces. Looks better already! Will update here and my soon-to-be build thread already going.

#486 ·
Finally got my ride

Ordered 12/19, picked up 2/8.

True Blue Limited V6 with Light Frost Beige/Black int.
Waiting for Mopar slush mats and chrome fog light bezels...since it seems like it will never snow this year, ill wait until next year to put the ski rack on.

Had it for a little over a week and love it. Am getting 16-18 mpg with mostly city driving.

Attachments

#487 ·
Hey Montejeep, she looks great. Glad to see you finally got her. I figured I should post up in this thread too so here's a shot of my Overland and it's Hemi. About 700 miles on her and I've been very impressed with the initial quality of the truck and all the technology it has, especially at this price point.

#488 ·
Thanks. Yours looks great also. I was down to black or grey like your and as i was driving to sign the contract, i saw the blue and decided on it on the spot. The car is incredible. Very smooth ride and for me the V6 is more than enough power for what i need.

Good luck with her!

#503 ·
UNCjeepWK2 said:
^identical to mine... except mine's 2011. And, yes, Laredo X can come with the "dial thing" (select-terrain) on the center console if (1) it's 4x4 and (2) has one of the off-road packages.
I have a base Laredo and it came with the dial/select terrain. ORA 1 and all weather group both come with the dial