WK2 Picture Thread - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > WK2 Picture Thread

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoFord Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #151
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Wk

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelet View Post
If I get one years from now I plan to just get the standard suspension and upgrade the coils which I am sure companies like OME will make soon.
- I think once i'm done with grad school in 2 years, I would get myself a laredo with the hemi. Thats my goal anyway. I just dunno which Jeep I would give up... I really don't think I'd need 3.. XJ or the WK.. I'm glad I have 2 years to figure that out.

Unread 12-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #152
290tjjeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

2011 jeep Grand Cherokee
Laredo X 3.6
sun roof
tow package
leather
Quadra-Trac I
skid plates
tow hooks
290tjjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2010, 03:29 AM   #153
table
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO1 View Post
These aren't driveway picks but it should give you an idea of how much clearance these tires have. From top to bottom the QL is in Park, Aero (Sport), Normal, OR-I, and OR-II.
i made a movie picture thingy:

Unread 12-24-2010, 06:59 AM   #154
CTO1
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marscip View Post
i made a movie picture thingy:
You rock!
CTO1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #155
volvite
1999 WJ 

Cool. I like it. You can see the changes in the clouds too.
volvite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #156
UNCjeepWK2
2011 WK 

Jeep's first [white] christmas!
img00021-20101226-1058.jpg  
UNCjeepWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #157
chibianh
2011 WK 

CT01, I love the way your jeep looks with the tires!

a few from playing in the snow

chibianh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2010, 04:34 AM   #158
sost1sg
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibianh View Post
CT01, I love the way your jeep looks with the tires!

a few from playing in the snow

chibianh - great pics. Jeep looks great with the Yak Fat Cats. I'm putting my Fat Cats on my 2011 Laredo today. Was wondering how they were going to look since the sport bars are so tall. Think they look good though. The Fat Cats have always been silent - a nice change from the vibrations and jet engine roar caused by the Thules. Just curious - do u get much noise now that they ride higher up on the sport bars?
sost1sg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2010, 07:24 AM   #159
mrpositraction

Here is mine half way through our trip in MI. I loved it for the ride up there and it handles the snow like no other vehicle I have owned. Put it in snow mode and I can mat it and it won't spin a tire.

Got some splash gaurds and slush mats ordered. I wanted the carpeted mats this go around but they just aren't practical for the winter weather. I will keep the carpets cleaned for nicer parts of the year.
Unread 12-30-2010, 08:19 AM   #160
volvite
1999 WJ 

Love the dark charcoal pearl. You have everything I want except the lux package.
Unread 12-30-2010, 08:41 AM   #161
mrpositraction

What is the lux pkg?
Unread 12-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #162
chibianh
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sost1sg View Post
chibianh - great pics. Jeep looks great with the Yak Fat Cats. I'm putting my Fat Cats on my 2011 Laredo today. Was wondering how they were going to look since the sport bars are so tall. Think they look good though. The Fat Cats have always been silent - a nice change from the vibrations and jet engine roar caused by the Thules. Just curious - do u get much noise now that they ride higher up on the sport bars?
with the sunroof closed, you won't notice anything. with it open, it's definitely louder than without the fat cats installed. however, i do not know how much louder it is with just the cross bars as I installed those and the fat cats at the same time.
chibianh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #163
volvite
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpositraction View Post
What is the lux pkg?
I missed where yours is the overland. I'm looking into a limited and the lux package adds the vented front seats/heated steering wheel etc that comes standard on the Overland. I'm just not sure I want the air suspension that's why I was going with the limited.
Unread 12-31-2010, 06:10 AM   #164
mrpositraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvite View Post
I missed where yours is the overland. I'm looking into a limited and the lux package adds the vented front seats/heated steering wheel etc that comes standard on the Overland. I'm just not sure I want the air suspension that's why I was going with the limited.
Ahhh, got it. The Quadra-lift is part of what sold me on the truck. After experiencing it, I wouldn't have accepted anything less. I have used it already with less than 3000 miles on my ride.

1st time: Picking up my 89 year old grandfather. I was able to lower the vehicle to make it easier for him to get in and out of.

2nd time: On my grandfathers land, there was 10+ inches of snow and with the Offroad II setting I was able to drive around with zero problems. The skid plates weren't even touching 90% of the time. The need for the air suspension was clear when I got stuck in a drift and while working it back and forth to get out the vehicle would lower itself to Offroad I position (due to wheel speed) and it would set me on the snow and the tires would just free spin.
Unread 12-31-2010, 10:01 AM   #165
volvite
1999 WJ 

Yea, originally I wanted to go with the quadra lift as well, but I'm worried about the repair cost after the warranty runs out. I have yet to sit in one with quadra lift, still waiting to try that out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.