WK2 Extended Warranty - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > WK2 Extended Warranty

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 12-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #16
Nookie
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 87
Best I've found sofar for CDN buyers. below=bumper to bumper for the summit diesel.

415 Plan $1620.00+tax (5/100KM)
416 Plan $2700.00+tax (6/120KM)
410 Plan $3500.00+tax (7/160KM)

Guess it's more expensive vs US prices as our engine warranty = 35000 Miles less right out of the gate. so 416 & 410 are extending engine/body/electrical

Nookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #17
Nookie
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 87
Update- Best price I've found on 416 Plan for the Diesel bumper to bumper (6/120KM) = $2500
Not knowing anything else about the 2014 model, think it may be worth it considering complexity(and potential repair costs) of the Summit model I have.
__________________
2014 WK2 Diesel
Nookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013, 06:48 AM   #18
LibGrandCher
Registered User
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: , Ontario
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nookie View Post
Update- Best price I've found on 416 Plan for the Diesel bumper to bumper (6/120KM) = $2500
Not knowing anything else about the 2014 model, think it may be worth it considering complexity(and potential repair costs) of the Summit model I have.
Totally agree.
There is a story on here where a person has the infamous head gasket failure and Chrysler won't cover the repair because he is out of warranty.
If you like the truck and plan on keeping it for a while, get the best/longest warranty you can afford.
LibGrandCher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 07:05 AM   #19
Nookie
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 87
Went for the 416 Plan, that should cover me for good 5 years for just about eveything (considering my annual milage)
Crucial to shop around for extended warranty. seems like a gravy train for dealers, markup wise.
__________________
2014 WK2 Diesel
Nookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 01:56 AM   #20
LibGrandCher
Registered User
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: , Ontario
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nookie View Post
Went for the 416 Plan, that should cover me for good 5 years for just about eveything (considering my annual milage)
Crucial to shop around for extended warranty. seems like a gravy train for dealers, markup wise.
Is Chrysler still tossing in free oil changes with that plan? .
LibGrandCher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 04:26 PM   #21
Nookie
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 87
No.

The dealer I bought from offers free oil changes on the 14 GC's for 3 years, except for the diesel!. for the diesel they offered $50.00 discount per oil change for 6 changes I believe.
__________________
2014 WK2 Diesel
Nookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 02:33 AM   #22
LibGrandCher
Registered User
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: , Ontario
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nookie View Post
No.

The dealer I bought from offers free oil changes on the 14 GC's for 3 years, except for the diesel!. for the diesel they offered $50.00 discount per oil change for 6 changes I believe.
Not bad!
LibGrandCher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 01:31 AM   #23
vgrift
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: levittown, pa
Posts: 22
I just got an extended warranty from my dealer for 1500, but it was from Zurich not Chrysler Corp. They were not selling the Chrysler ones at this store. I also got 4 years of oil changes whenever I want them.
vgrift is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.