windshield dots? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > windshield dots?

Advance Adapters SYE KitsARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
dtrkyman
2013 WK 

windshield dots?

Behind the rear view mirror on the windshield there are some dots, what is there purpose, I have a cracked shield already so need some new glass.

dtrkyman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

Styling, bit of a sun shade.
Unread 06-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #3
Tooms1121
2012 WK 

Had mine replaced in February, not much price difference between dots and no dots so I went with factory original dots/sun shade.
Tooms1121 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #4
dtrkyman
2013 WK 

Thought they may be for shade, how much did you pay? got one quote for 300 so far.
Unread 06-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
Tooms1121
2012 WK 

I paid 270 for the sun shade version as opposed to 240 w/o. I had it done through the dealership also. Sucks having to replace a windshield on a "new" car. Hazards of the roadway. I was rear ended on Monday so in addition to my new windshield and cylinder head from prior work I'll be getting a new bumper and tailgate
Good luck w/ the windshield.
Tooms1121 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
dtrkyman
2013 WK 

wow 270 at dealer sounds pretty good, will call local dealer tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.