will 2012 SRT8 options come to 2013+ models? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > will 2012 SRT8 options come to 2013+ models?

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 05-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
PLD7

will 2012 SRT8 options come to 2013+ models?

Hey everyone,

New to the forum. Just sold my Audi S5, I was very involved in the Audi forums . . . and I'm planning on possibly getting a grand cherokee in the next year or 2.

My question is, does anyone know if the Harmon Kardon stereo system, LED taillights, or LED daytime running lights on the 2012 SRT 8 will trickle down to an overland model in the upcoming model years?

I love the SRT8 but I dont need that extra perfromance right now and dont want another gas guzzler . .

The LED taillights should have been an option or standard on the 2011 model, Jeep is behind in my opinion with this . .

And the Harmon Kardon system in the SRT8 just sounds amazing (19 speakers).

LED DRL's seem to be how most cars are going these days and i think are a great looking touch . .

Thanks in advance for any input . . .

PLD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
rolexjake
2011 WK 

I bet that since the 2012+ srt8 will have it, the 2012+ standard grand cherokees will as well, or atleast part of a package. It DOES make sense.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.