What kind of deal you got to renew Sirius ??? - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What kind of deal you got to renew Sirius ???

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #106
peckmv

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kg4u View Post
Has anyone negotiated a life time coverage plan with Sirius? If so, what was the cost?
They told me that they no longer offer lifetime plans.

peckmv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2014, 05:12 PM   #107
kagmcp1
2014 WK 

My GC has been built, but still waiting for it to show up. My current ride is an 08 Chevy Suburban that I signed up for a 3 year contract, after the free year was up. Normally I only keep my company vehicle 4 years, which equals 140,000 miles for me. I figured I would have it the life of the vehicle. I honestly don't remember what it cost, but it seemed like it was around 300 - 400 bucks. When the recession hit, I kept my Suburban over the usual 4 years, 140,000 miles, and went over 7 years and 220,000 miles. I realized a couple years back that I had never signed back up. Finally just a few weeks back they sent me an email, and then finally turned it off after I never responded. I think I got a little over 2 years free. The email mentioned owing them money, but I never paid them a cent over the one contract. Funny thing is, I haven't hardly missed it at all. The only down side for me is I can't listen to the hockey playoffs on my way home from work until the new Jeep shows up. If they still have that $25 or $30 for 6 months when the Jeep free time is up, I will probably go for it at that price.
kagmcp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 08:57 AM   #108
boyvan
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
I just got 6 months for $25.00,can't beat 4 bucks a month.

Here's the code ---> www.siriusxm.com/sw4e25
I tried using this code but was told this is for US only. Anyone have a Canadian discount code? They offered my $40 for 6 months on my wife's car and I said no.
Unread 05-12-2014, 10:00 AM   #109
Alaska-HWY JK

It's more expensive in Canada. When it ran out on my wife's GC they sent $130 something renewals that we ignored then called with a $75 offer which we took. $180 something this year, told them to cancel it unless there'd renew for $75. They did, good til next spring. It's way overpriced IMO. They loop to much and there's to much garbage, I havn't had it in my JK for a couple of years and don't miss it.
Alaska-HWY JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 04:24 PM   #110
boyvan
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska-HWY JK View Post
It's more expensive in Canada. When it ran out on my wife's GC they sent $130 something renewals that we ignored then called with a $75 offer which we took. $180 something this year, told them to cancel it unless there'd renew for $75. They did, good til next spring. It's way overpriced IMO. They loop to much and there's to much garbage, I havn't had it in my JK for a couple of years and don't miss it.
Not sure if that is entirely true. When my one year free trial expired I started getting lot of calls and junk. I finally settled for $60 for 12 months. But now I am getting it for my wife's car....may go on a long trip so not bad for $25. But I can't seem to find a Canadian code...that's what the rep wants.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.