What kind of deal you got to renew Sirius ??? - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What kind of deal you got to renew Sirius ???

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiJeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #106
peckmv

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kg4u View Post
Has anyone negotiated a life time coverage plan with Sirius? If so, what was the cost?
They told me that they no longer offer lifetime plans.

peckmv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #107
kagmcp1
2014 WK 

My GC has been built, but still waiting for it to show up. My current ride is an 08 Chevy Suburban that I signed up for a 3 year contract, after the free year was up. Normally I only keep my company vehicle 4 years, which equals 140,000 miles for me. I figured I would have it the life of the vehicle. I honestly don't remember what it cost, but it seemed like it was around 300 - 400 bucks. When the recession hit, I kept my Suburban over the usual 4 years, 140,000 miles, and went over 7 years and 220,000 miles. I realized a couple years back that I had never signed back up. Finally just a few weeks back they sent me an email, and then finally turned it off after I never responded. I think I got a little over 2 years free. The email mentioned owing them money, but I never paid them a cent over the one contract. Funny thing is, I haven't hardly missed it at all. The only down side for me is I can't listen to the hockey playoffs on my way home from work until the new Jeep shows up. If they still have that $25 or $30 for 6 months when the Jeep free time is up, I will probably go for it at that price.
kagmcp1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2014, 09:57 AM   #108
boyvan
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
I just got 6 months for $25.00,can't beat 4 bucks a month.

Here's the code ---> www.siriusxm.com/sw4e25
I tried using this code but was told this is for US only. Anyone have a Canadian discount code? They offered my $40 for 6 months on my wife's car and I said no.
Unread 05-12-2014, 11:00 AM   #109
Alaska-HWY JK

It's more expensive in Canada. When it ran out on my wife's GC they sent $130 something renewals that we ignored then called with a $75 offer which we took. $180 something this year, told them to cancel it unless there'd renew for $75. They did, good til next spring. It's way overpriced IMO. They loop to much and there's to much garbage, I havn't had it in my JK for a couple of years and don't miss it.
Alaska-HWY JK is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #110
boyvan
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska-HWY JK View Post
It's more expensive in Canada. When it ran out on my wife's GC they sent $130 something renewals that we ignored then called with a $75 offer which we took. $180 something this year, told them to cancel it unless there'd renew for $75. They did, good til next spring. It's way overpriced IMO. They loop to much and there's to much garbage, I havn't had it in my JK for a couple of years and don't miss it.
Not sure if that is entirely true. When my one year free trial expired I started getting lot of calls and junk. I finally settled for $60 for 12 months. But now I am getting it for my wife's car....may go on a long trip so not bad for $25. But I can't seem to find a Canadian code...that's what the rep wants.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.