What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 09-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #76
CaledoniaAbroad

New to site. Folks, having spent some time reading on here...awesome forum!

I'm negotiating on a new lease on a 2014 GC Limited with 23H and Uconnect upgrade so MSRP is $40,580.

Dealer telling me the best they can do is:
Invoice of Vehicle: $38,828
Sale Price of Vehicle: $38,500
Total Rebates on Vehicle: $4,250
Monthly Payment: $399/month
39 months
10,000 miles/year
$1300 total at signing + DMV fees for new plates

Is this legit? Based on what I'm reading from you all, they should be able to better this right?

I know there are some dealers lurking in here. PM me in you can beat this in CT.

D

CaledoniaAbroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #77
CaledoniaAbroad

Done deal...Its in the driveway - $1700 out of pocket at signing and $385 per month for 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited, Black with Light Frost Interior.

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Customer Preferred Package 23H
Power Sunroof
Uconnect(R) 8.4AN AM/FM/BT/ACCESS/ NAV
8.4-Inch Touch Screen Display Premium Navigation
HD Radio

MSRP was $40,875.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaledoniaAbroad View Post
New to site. Folks, having spent some time reading on here...awesome forum!

I'm negotiating on a new lease on a 2014 GC Limited with 23H and Uconnect upgrade so MSRP is $40,580.

Dealer telling me the best they can do is:
Invoice of Vehicle: $38,828
Sale Price of Vehicle: $38,500
Total Rebates on Vehicle: $4,250
Monthly Payment: $399/month
39 months
10,000 miles/year
$1300 total at signing + DMV fees for new plates

Is this legit? Based on what I'm reading from you all, they should be able to better this right?

I know there are some dealers lurking in here. PM me in you can beat this in CT.

D
Unread 10-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #78
BrownBear7

Hello all, new to the forum. In the market for a 2014 GC. A local dealer here has a Limited with an sticker price of $40,580.

It includes:
Power Sunroof
Uconnect(R) 8.4AN AM/FM/BT/ACCESS/
NAV
8.4-Inch Touch Screen Display
Premium Navigation
HD Radio

This is advertised on their website for $35,480. This is over $5k less than the sticker (seems weird to me). Would I even have room to negotiate in this situation?

Last edited by BrownBear7; 10-02-2013 at 02:11 PM..
BrownBear7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #79
s2kroma

2014 JGC Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaledoniaAbroad View Post
Done deal...Its in the driveway - $1700 out of pocket at signing and $385 per month for 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited, Black with Light Frost Interior.

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Power Sunroof
Uconnect(R) 8.4AN AM/FM/BT/ACCESS/ NAV
8.4-Inch Touch Screen Display Premium Navigation
HD Radio

MSRP was $40,875.
Can you provide dealers information, if possible.

Been searching for 2014 JGC for the past 2 month. I am in Chicago land area. Looking for a Limited with Luxury Group II, Advance Tech Group, and 20 inch wheels. The best so far I got $42k (MSRP around $46k).

What should I expect to pay for a 36 month lease with 12k miles with options listed above?
s2kroma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2013, 05:02 AM   #80
CaledoniaAbroad

I'm PM you the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2kroma View Post
Can you provide dealers information, if possible.

Been searching for 2014 JGC for the past 2 month. I am in Chicago land area. Looking for a Limited with Luxury Group II, Advance Tech Group, and 20 inch wheels. The best so far I got $42k (MSRP around $46k).

What should I expect to pay for a 36 month lease with 12k miles with options listed above?
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:10 PM   #81
1quick1
2014 WK 

$29,900. MSRP was $31,790

2014 Laredo. Not a single additional option except rubber slush mats.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (current vehicle)
32'' BFG KM's 255/75/17's on stock Laredo wheels
1quick1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #82
shanhuber

If anyone wants to figure out exactly what they should pay, go to jeep garage dot org and go to the W2k forum. Click on the ordering information and pricing thread. You will be able to figure out exactly what invoice is. You can then get 5.5% below this invoice price with my dealer. Many dealers will give this rate, but not on diesels, whereas my dealer will give the 5.5% below invoice on diesels. PM me if you want the info.
shanhuber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #83
cqlink

2014 JGC Limited 4X4 Demo (3200 miles)
20" Wheels
Tow Package
8.4" UConnect/ NAV
5.7L Hemi
Sunroof

$500 Military discount
$1425 Demo credit
Employee discount

$41863 out the door. $20K down. Financed the rest at 0.9% (48 months) - which dealer said was an "incentive." Came out to $495/ month.

I made them do a Mobil 1 oil change and swap the right rear center cap. Couldn't find anything else to beat them up on. I'll try to get a MaxCare warranty at delivery for $1500.
cqlink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2013, 06:11 PM   #84
Jcru2001

Anyone have a dealership in the northeast (I'm in Stamford CT) that will go 5-6% under invoice? I would prefer Overland or even Summit with that discount.

Thank you in advance!!
Jcru2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #85
14summithemi
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanhuber View Post
If anyone wants to figure out exactly what they should pay, go to jeep garage dot org and go to the W2k forum. Click on the ordering information and pricing thread. You will be able to figure out exactly what invoice is. You can then get 5.5% below this invoice price with my dealer. Many dealers will give this rate, but not on diesels, whereas my dealer will give the 5.5% below invoice on diesels. PM me if you want the info.
Thanks for the hookup, ordered my '14 Summit 5.7l yesterday but everyone needs to know that the 5.5% includes an Affiliate discount. This dealer takes the 1% Affiliate discount and makes it 2% so if you don't have an Affiliate control number you will get 3.5% below invoice, still a great deal though. Since neither I nor my wife qualify for an Affiliate discount through an employer, etc.. we just joined the Jeep Tread Lightly program as an "Individual $100 level" and in 30 days (cannot be shortened no matter who you are or who you know) we will get our control number. No problem for us on the 30 day lag since we ordered but be advised if you plan on picking one up at that dealership.

Thanks again for the hookup "shanhuber". Saved me $2,900 over my best local deal. Mark down there is great to deal with.
14summithemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #86
shanhuber

FYI, they say it will take a month, but I got my control number within a week.
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #87
14summithemi
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanhuber View Post
FYI, they say it will take a month, but I got my control number within a week.
hmm, ok, I mis-spoke in that it's not getting a control number that you need it's having it activated in the system...the story I got from Mark was that you may have a control number but it won't work when he plugs it in until it has been active for 30 days, or something like that.

Was yours "active", i.e. usable after that week? Don't want to confuse anyone anymore than I may have and it doesn't matter for me since my vehicle won't be in until December but it may affect others.

Thanks for clarifying.
14summithemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #88
shanhuber

Not sure, got the control number 2 months ago, but still awaiting delivery of my EcoDiesel JGC
Unread 10-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #89
Jcru2001

A little confused here (numbers do that to this KY boy). I have no affiliate yet. If I join this organization, tread lightly, I will be eligible for what pricing?

And will every dealership honor this or is it like pulling teeth?

Thank you
Jcru2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #90
shanhuber

Affiliate pricing guarantees you will pay 1% under invoice at "most" dealers - call ahead and verify they are part of the affiliate program. Tread lightly gives you the affiliate pricing if you join at the $100 level. My dealer in Texas will give you 5.5% below invoice (with affiliate pricing). Great deal, and well worth the drive - will save you many thousands of dollars. PM me if you want the dealer info. I am flying from Minnesota to east Texas to get mine, and it will be well worth the savings.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.