What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - Page 50 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 05-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #736
sacarmic

We got our base Overland from $41,996 (including fees) + $2315 for max care lifetime

sacarmic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2014, 06:38 AM   #737
OasisNYK

I am in NJ and looking at getting a new Grand Cherokee, could easily make the trip the DC to pick it up - can someone PM me the details?

I have already read lots of useful info on this site - thanks for all the info.

Does anyone know what the difference is between MY14 and MY15?
OasisNYK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:23 AM   #738
Boto
2014 WK 

I got mine at 1% under invoice, through a purchasing plan with my wife's company. A Limited 4x4 with the Diesel, Lux II and towing package IV. Sales tax and all the other fees it came out right around $50k.
Boto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:26 AM   #739
14summithemi
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasisNYK View Post
I am in NJ and looking at getting a new Grand Cherokee, could easily make the trip the DC to pick it up - can someone PM me the details?

I have already read lots of useful info on this site - thanks for all the info.

Does anyone know what the difference is between MY14 and MY15?
PM sent...14/15 diffs nothing official posted, unofficially negligible (minor uplifts on Summit)....

Good luck and welcome!
14summithemi is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #740
OasisNYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14summithemi View Post
PM sent...14/15 diffs nothing official posted, unofficially negligible (minor uplifts on Summit)....

Good luck and welcome!
Thanks - much appreciated
OasisNYK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2014, 09:52 AM   #741
tivoboy

Anyone have info on what is new in 2015? And pricing?
tivoboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #742
14summithemi
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tivoboy View Post
Anyone have info on what is new in 2015? And pricing?
...Flipper glass now an option
...Options packages have been unbundled so they are all A la carte
...You can get the Harmon Kardon stereo on any model with 8.4 Uconnect
...MSRP reduced $1,500 all models

Ok, back to reality...nothing announced yet 😈
Unread 05-27-2014, 12:54 PM   #743
tivoboy

:-)

Quote:
...Flipper glass now an option
...Options packages have been unbundled so they are all A la carte
...You can get the Harmon Kardon stereo on any model with 8.4 Uconnect
...MSRP reduced $1,500 all models

Ok, back to reality...nothing announced yet 😈
you had me at flipper glass!
tivoboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #744
wildlycrazyWK2

Overland base model 4x4 OTD (NY taxes, destination, registration, plates, fees, etc.) - $47300.
wildlycrazyWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #745
JSAR
2014 WK 

Quote:

Good luck and welcome!
Isn't the 8 speed ZF tranny in the diesel/V8 going to be produced in a NA factory instead of at the ZF factory in Germany as it is now? That would have me looking at a 2014 for sure.
JSAR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2014, 09:15 PM   #746
14summithemi
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSAR View Post
Isn't the 8 speed ZF tranny in the diesel/V8 going to be produced in a NA factory instead of at the ZF factory in Germany as it is now? That would have me looking at a 2014 for sure.
All info says yes as ZF can't make enough for Chrysler. ZF was (is?) to also have their own plant in IN to aid in production of the Chrysler 845RE for the V6's. It's a real collaborative type partnership that keeps evolving so it's hard to pin down unless someone really in the know chimes in. Then you have the new 9 spd, etc....
Unread 05-28-2014, 01:11 PM   #747
BiLLyb0b
2014 WK 

I'm looking to buy a the base GC Overland new... I've been looking for quite some time now (6 months) trying to find the BEST deal as all of us are. All the dealer MSRP is showing $44k, however there's one dealer with an "internet price" of $41,980 but they're unwilling or being a pain in my butt to negotiate it down. I'm planning trade in my vehicle (kbb said $8k, how much should I settle for?) and also planning to put additional down as well.

Now... a friend of mine is telling me to go through fleet services as they will definitely give you a good deal without the haggling of pressure and back and forth walks to the manager to negate the hours/days of negotiation. Anyone have experience with this and what was the best price they gave you?
BiLLyb0b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2014, 08:24 PM   #748
polizei

Well...since you're in Houston, the group buy would probably make the most sense, unless that $41,980 is local. The group buy is 5% off invoice, $42,738 for a base 4x4 Overland.

If you can get that Overland for less than $42k, that's a steal. The best price available is from the DC group buy, which is 7% + $500 fee, or $42,359.

I will say this though, I've read/heard that a LOT of those "internet prices" are with all available rebates/incentives that are stacked. You might not be eligible for them, hence the price would increase...If you want a great price with no hassle or BS, the group buy is your best bet.
Unread 05-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #749
saluki

Looking to pull the trigger on a GC 14 Overland MSRP 47585 Net Cap Cost 45483 For a 36mo\15K yr they quoted 646.91 month w/ 0 down (residual .51 mf .00007) First time getting into a Jeep and wanting to know if this is on par with a fair deal. Thanks
saluki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2014, 06:59 AM   #750
rsss396

I just bought last night a 14 GC Overland with a MSRP of 47,585 (dest included) for 43,000 that is right about 9.5% off and I did get Chrysler's .9% finacing for 48 months
I did have to pay 179.00 for doc and licence fees and 7% IN sales tax
I could have gotten a slightly better deal (a hair over 10%) on a Limited that was in transit at another dealer but we like the Overland better.

I had a rough time trying to walk into a dealer to get a better deal, what worked for me was to use the internet and built a Jeep on their website then did a search from the website on Jeeps that matched what I wanted. I then did the Request Quote from everyone that we liked.
Most dealers did not even quote but wanted to have you come in and the others gave numbers that were typically 5% off. I just emailed them back and was up front telling them I was not looking for a deal that I could get at any dealer but was looking for a dealer that wanted to move cars and was willing to discount them to do so. I waited until each one gave me a quote and I counteroffered with slightly better than 10% off the MSRP of the vehicle they had in stock. I told them this was the best I would go most would not accept my offer but 2 did out of probably 12 dealers I contacted
I would not waste your time on a dealer that does not have the vehicle you want in stock or in transit, dealer trades always seam to hurt the best price you can get.
Hope this helps anyone in the market for a new Jeep, and I just want to thank this forum for the info I learned to help get a little better deal than I probably would have.
rsss396 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.