What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - Page 28 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 02-18-2014, 11:33 PM   #406
PhillyAnt

I can tell you that the lowest price I have gotten for the Summit so far is $50,000 even. That's with 4wd and the hemi. Not sure how good that is. If anyone can comment on that number I would appreciate it.

PhillyAnt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 11:27 AM   #407
guzman

I need help.

I am in Northern Westchester, NY and I can't find any good deal on an overland to Lease.
MSRP is 47,100 and the best I can get is 43,800.
Basically with first month down everyone is giving me 670 per month!

i would do the deal closer to 600 per month, but hard to consider a jeep for almost 700 per month.

any recommendations for a dealer or suggestions?

thanks
guzman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 12:35 PM   #408
Zhenya
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon1982 View Post
Zhenya,

Were tax/title/etc in addition to the $1000? Were taxes wrapped into the lease price?
everything in the payment. NY Tax is 8.875%

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzman View Post
Zhenya -

which dealer did you go through for that lease?
Leasing company - Exotic Motor World, but I got the same deal from Signature Leasing. If you want to contact them PM me for details and I'll give you more info

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs148 View Post
i got the following offers from my local dealer today (all V6, 4WD);

- Limited w/Lux II pkg, 20"s, Nav - $40178
- Overland base - $42291
- Summit base - $46790

Are these good prices or can i do better? I know there's a group buy in DC (I'm in Philly), but I honestly don't feel like traveling for it and I think these numbers are pretty darn close.
I would recommend to contact Koons regarding the DC group buy. If you are buying, their prices cant be touched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzman View Post
I need help.

I am in Northern Westchester, NY and I can't find any good deal on an overland to Lease.
MSRP is 47,100 and the best I can get is 43,800.
Basically with first month down everyone is giving me 670 per month!

i would do the deal closer to 600 per month, but hard to consider a jeep for almost 700 per month.

any recommendations for a dealer or suggestions?

thanks
From what I was told, Overlands dont lease very well. If you want, I can connect you with 2 friends from different leasing companies, to see what deals they can do for you - you can PM me for more info
Zhenya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 12:59 PM   #409
HaydenHunter
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs148 View Post
i got the following offers from my local dealer today (all V6, 4WD);

- Limited w/Lux II pkg, 20"s, Nav - $40178
- Overland base - $42291
- Summit base - $46790

Are these good prices or can i do better? I know there's a group buy in DC (I'm in Philly), but I honestly don't feel like traveling for it and I think these numbers are pretty darn close.
That's probably a pretty good deal for the Limited. I bought a 2014 4wd V6 Limited with Lux II, 20s, NAV and tow for about that, and I calculated it to be around 4.5% off of invoice. Purchased in Nov 2013.
HaydenHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 02:49 PM   #410
brianthe111

Yes I have been getting lease numbers on limiteds from 520 to 800 a month for ones with a msrp around 38k. 12000 miles 36 months. I keep holding out for one in the low 400s.
brianthe111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 03:16 PM   #411
Zhenya
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthe111 View Post
Yes I have been getting lease numbers on limiteds from 520 to 800 a month for ones with a msrp around 38k. 12000 miles 36 months. I keep holding out for one in the low 400s.
What kind of options are you looking for?

I posted what I got before:

I was offered a lease on a Limited with navigation and sunroof for $410 per month with $1,000 due at signing, with the terms being 39 months, 10k miles per year. This was offered by 2 different companies.

I got a Limited with Lux II, navi and 20" rims for $475 per month with $1000 due at signing. I was told by my friend that's this deal is pretty much at cost and doesn't get better
Zhenya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #412
ferntree

2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyAnt View Post
I can tell you that the lowest price I have gotten for the Summit so far is $50,000 even. That's with 4wd and the hemi. Not sure how good that is. If anyone can comment on that number I would appreciate it.
I would think that is decent. From what I have seen, it really depends on what State you are in, with some dealers not moving much from MSRP to places like Texas where 5.5% below invoice can be had. I do know that Tread Lightly will get you 1% below invoice, and we used TrueCar when we did our order. Only one dealer in our area would come to the party. I would imagine you have better bargaining power if: a) vehicle is in stock b) you want some sort of finance. I know as a cash buyer, we limited our options as most dealers will make a cut on the finance deal. Then again I may be wrong - search this forum and others and you will find a lot of pricing info. Good luck!

Officer, these handcuffs are tight!
Just relax, they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while....
ferntree is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2014, 05:53 PM   #413
brianthe111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhenya
What kind of options are you looking for? I posted what I got before: I was offered a lease on a Limited with navigation and sunroof for $410 per month with $1,000 due at signing, with the terms being 39 months, 10k miles per year. This was offered by 2 different companies. I got a Limited with Lux II, navi and 20" rims for $475 per month with $1000 due at signing. I was told by my friend that's this deal is pretty much at cost and doesn't get better

I would take this deal right now.
Unread 02-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #414
srs148

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyAnt View Post
Ant, i think my dealer can throw out a better dealer than what you've been offered, PM me for details and that possible two-fer we talked about the other day. i might be taking a ride out to test drive Fri or Saturday.
srs148 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2014, 09:53 AM   #415
fourbye

Anyone have figures on a 2014 jeep grand cherokee larado e 4x4? Best I could find ranges from 31-32k found ONE out of state for about 29k. Anyone buy something similar that could chime in.
fourbye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #416
brianthe111

Has anyone found a good lease deal in dfw or anywhere close?
Unread 02-20-2014, 06:46 PM   #417
jtw28

Hey guys. New to this forum and new to leasing. I've been reading quite a bit about how to get the best way to get a good deal though. This is what I initially got back from a dealer near me without any real talk on pricing for a base Laredo 4x4. I was wondering if you guys could take a look and let me know what my next step(s) should be. Much appreciated! Just trying to make sense of everything.

jtw28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2014, 06:55 PM   #418
AnalyzeThis

Have you spoken to your insurance provider? I'm wondering if you need the dealer insurance.

Also, looks as though they are leasing to you at MSRP. I don't know much of anything about leasing, but I'm thinking they should be knocking that MSRP down a few grand before taxing you on it and charging you monthly. Again, I have no idea about leasing but I'd say you have some talking to do.
AnalyzeThis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #419
fourbye

What's your money factor ? Defiantly doesn't look like a good deal to me. Is that gap insurance they tacked on there ? Can't you get that from your insurance company or a 3rd party? I've seen good deals at dealerships but in the fine print it says cash/finance only, leases excluded. That's a lot down for a lease. If I was going to put that much down id talk him down to 30 and finance 26k over 6, payments would be about the same. Aren't they advertising 2k down @ 320 a month ? I know awd is 3k option but shouldn't be that much more. Perhaps they don't neg on MSRP on leases..? I have no idea but I would like to know.

Last edited by fourbye; 02-20-2014 at 09:21 PM..
fourbye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2014, 09:09 PM   #420
brianthe111

So I have a quote for 454 a month with 454 due at signing on a Laredo e msrp $31700. 12000 miles 36 months. Doesn't seem to be on the same level as other quotes on here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.