What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - Page 23 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Reply
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #331
jryano
Registered User
2006 LJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrhockey23 View Post
Thanks. I went and looked it up on my phone but apparently it's only for the newer models (I have a '12). Bummer.
Please explain what app this is. Are you talking about an app like SmartStart? What is the name of this app? I'm about to purchase a 2014 Overland and you have me curious about this feature. Thanks!

jryano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 01:01 PM   #332
nyrhockey23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: , ct
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by jryano View Post
Please explain what app this is. Are you talking about an app like SmartStart? What is the name of this app? I'm about to purchase a 2014 Overland and you have me curious about this feature. Thanks!
i have a Droid phone so i went to my app store and searched for Uconnect. The first result is called "Uconnect Access - Chrysler" and if i click on it there's a description of the app and it states:

"You must own a Chrysler listed below

* '13-'14 RAM 1500/2500/3500
* '13-'14 SRT Viper
* '14 JGC
* '14 SRT JGC
* '14 Cherokee
* '14 Durango"

Then it says '"Please note this app only functions in the above listed vehicles......the vehicle must be properly equipped with a Uconnect 8.4A or 8.4AN system"
nyrhockey23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 01:55 PM   #333
rbatt2
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGK645 View Post
I'm sorry I should of mentioned I get employee pricing which brings it down to $42350. Money factor is 5.96 and residual is 58% or $27390. This is at Snethkamp, jeep is at Golling but they didn't want to haggle on trade in, and suburban Troy is a joke.
Residual % is fantastic but money factor seems very high. I had a great experience with Larry Weslch at Dick Scott Jeep in Plymouth in case you want to consider checking out what they can do.
rbatt2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 02:11 PM   #334
shanhuber
Registered User
2014  
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: lakeville
Posts: 73
The 2014 JGC works with the UConnect app. It will remotely start your car from anywhere, along with remotely lock/unlock/honk horn & flash lights. Takes about 2 minutes after you input the command for the Jeep to start. In addition, it is one way - meaning that there is no feedback to actually tell you if your car started. It is a free app, and on an Overland it is free for a year, then you have to pay monthly for this service.
Also, I can still get anyone in here 5.5% below invoice if you are interested.
shanhuber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #335
loveracing1988
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanhuber View Post
The 2014 JGC works with the UConnect app. It will remotely start your car from anywhere, along with remotely lock/unlock/honk horn & flash lights. Takes about 2 minutes after you input the command for the Jeep to start. In addition, it is one way - meaning that there is no feedback to actually tell you if your car started. It is a free app, and on an Overland it is free for a year, then you have to pay monthly for this service.
Also, I can still get anyone in here 5.5% below invoice if you are interested.
Mine emails me when my truck starts.
loveracing1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 08:05 PM   #336
shanhuber
Registered User
2014  
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: lakeville
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveracing1988 View Post
Mine emails me when my truck starts.
It will e-mail you that a command has been sent, but if it fails to start, you still only get the e-mail that a command was sent. I also get the e-mail, but with the EcoDiesel, and the cold temps, I have had it not start several times with the remote start, but still get the e-mail.
shanhuber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 12:30 PM   #337
kwb18
Registered User
2011 WK 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: utah
Posts: 308
Any recommendations for dealers in Salt Lake City? Looking to lease. Thanks!
kwb18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-16-2014, 01:57 PM   #338
MGK645
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbatt2 View Post
Residual % is fantastic but money factor seems very high. I had a great experience with Larry Weslch at Dick Scott Jeep in Plymouth in case you want to consider checking out what they can do.
Thanks for the recommendation, called out there last night to speak with him but got voicemail. I think I got a good deal at Jim rheils in Warren, $459 month, everything the same. I think the MF is higher because it's through Ally, and Chrysler is giving a $4250 rebate for doing so. I guess it evens out. I have parkway jeep trying to beat it or meet it with more options at the moment.
MGK645 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2014, 04:52 PM   #339
chickdr
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charski9 View Post
I did get my GC Overland for a straight $7,000 off MSRP of $48,180, discounted to $41,180, which represents 10% off invoice.
Actually that is WAY more than 10% off(which would be $4,800) You got 14.5% off. Outstanding.
chickdr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-18-2014, 04:56 PM   #340
chickdr
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by jryano View Post
Gotcha. Oh, I'm willing to work for the lowest price possible. I've been researching for about 2 months now. Watching what others go for and constantly checking this thread. Now that I finally sold my 2007 JK last weekend, it's time to buy.
Gwinnett Jeep is currently at $5,500 off for all Overlands. Ed Voyles matched their price for us($5,300 off at the time) since Gwinnett didn't have the color combo we wanted. Talk to Jeremy Cloud if you go to Ed Voyles. He did a good job for us and very easy to deal with.
chickdr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #341
scotimus75
Registered User
2005 WK 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Virginia beach, Va
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGK645 View Post
Thanks for the recommendation, called out there last night to speak with him but got voicemail. I think I got a good deal at Jim rheils in Warren, $459 month, everything the same. I think the MF is higher because it's through Ally, and Chrysler is giving a $4250 rebate for doing so. I guess it evens out. I have parkway jeep trying to beat it or meet it with more options at the moment.
There's a rebate on the GC right now? The jeep site doesn't show anything, am I looking in the wrong place? 4250 sounds pretty nice.
__________________
Khaki WK Club Member #22

"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong."
scotimus75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2014, 12:28 PM   #342
MGK645
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotimus75 View Post
There's a rebate on the GC right now? The jeep site doesn't show anything, am I looking in the wrong place? 4250 sounds pretty nice.
It's not on the jeep site, you have to ask the dealer a out it. It only applies if you lease through a third party such as Ally or US Bank. The rebate basically equals out the difference between third party and Chrysler capital because third party have higher rates.
MGK645 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #343
loveracing1988
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGK645 View Post

It's not on the jeep site, you have to ask the dealer a out it. It only applies if you lease through a third party such as Ally or US Bank. The rebate basically equals out the difference between third party and Chrysler capital because third party have higher rates.
The bad part about chrysler capital is the $900 turn in fee. That was the bad part when I found my ram, 5 days earlier and it would have been through ally which would have been the same price per month but there was no turn in fee.
loveracing1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2014, 03:50 PM   #344
Gran_Paradiso
2014 Overland HEMI
 
Gran_Paradiso's Avatar
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Seven Fields, Pennsylvania
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveracing1988 View Post

The bad part about chrysler capital is the $900 turn in fee. That was the bad part when I found my ram, 5 days earlier and it would have been through ally which would have been the same price per month but there was no turn in fee.
I have a 36mo CC lease on mine and neither heard or saw anything about the turn in fee. Is this new?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using JeepForum
Gran_Paradiso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2014, 04:08 PM   #345
loveracing1988
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gran_Paradiso View Post

I have a 36mo CC lease on mine and neither heard or saw anything about the turn in fee. Is this new?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using JeepForum
When did you start yours? Mine was in July of 2013.
loveracing1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.