What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - Page 22 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Reply
Unread 01-13-2014, 06:07 PM   #316
Charski9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrhockey23 View Post
Wait, what? what can we do from our phones?
There is a UConnect app that lets you lock, unlock, remote start and sound off the alarm for your Jeep all from your iPhone. Its just like having your remote on your iPhone and you can do this from afar.

You cannot drive or park the car with the phone.....

Charski9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #317
nyrhockey23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: , ct
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charski9 View Post
There is a UConnect app that lets you lock, unlock, remote start and sound off the alarm for your Jeep all from your iPhone. Its just like having your remote on your iPhone and you can do this from afar.

You cannot drive or park the car with the phone.....
On this app, does it have better range to starting the car than the remote? also, does it tell you if the car started or not? those are my 2 gripes with the remote start on the JGC. If you can't see the lights flash or hear the double beep, you have no idea if the car started or not.
nyrhockey23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #318
fun2drive
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Niceville, Florida
Posts: 93
TRZ06
The dealer is in Houston. I can PM you the info on behalf of Shanhuber is you wish.
I am picking my ride up there in a couple weeks.
It is a great deal.
fun2drive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #319
qnsxplr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2
Suggested Dealers in Queens/ Western Long Island Area

Determined to get back into a GC after a few years with other SUV's. Had a terrible experience with a Queens Dealer in the past. Suggestions on best price and best overall dealership.

Also, I've seem sone Laredo's in dealer showrooms with Navigation installed. I am assuming this is dealer installed and activated. Any issues associated with this as opposed to just moving up to the Limited? . Also, is the Luxury II package not popular on the Limited. Seems like all the vehicles on the lots are just either basic Limited's with the quick order package or fully decked out.

Last edited by qnsxplr; 01-13-2014 at 08:16 PM..
qnsxplr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2014, 08:20 PM   #320
ChrisCicc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrhockey23 View Post
On this app, does it have better range to starting the car than the remote? also, does it tell you if the car started or not? those are my 2 gripes with the remote start on the JGC. If you can't see the lights flash or hear the double beep, you have no idea if the car started or not.
The app has unlimited range and it confirms when the car has started. You could literally remote start your car parked in the US from China, and know for sure it started. Then also remote stop (although it auto shuts off after a certain time too). Sounds crazy, but it's good to get the fluids moving for a while when the car has been sitting for a couple weeks...
ChrisCicc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2014, 10:32 PM   #321
loveracing1988
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charski9 View Post

I have full UConnect access using my iPhone to control the car from a distance. I also have full navigation, hand frees calling, and Sirius. Is there something else you get with UConnect for $599? Could it be standard on the JGC Overland models?
The 599 covers just activation of the navigation on your radio. The rest comes standard on the Ra3 radio. The ra4 comes with navigation from the factory but still both have uconnect access and sirius.
loveracing1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2014, 10:07 AM   #322
Charski9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveracing1988 View Post
The 599 covers just activation of the navigation on your radio. The rest comes standard on the Ra3 radio. The ra4 comes with navigation from the factory but still both have uconnect access and sirius.
Do you happen to know which radio (Ra3 or Ra4) comes with the 504 watt amp and upgraded sound? That is what is shown as standard equipment on the 2014 Overland. Is it possible the activation is included?

Thanks so much!
Charski9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #323
pooh67br
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North East, Maryland
Posts: 11
2014 GC Limited, $37,784+TTL over MSRP $41080 is a good deal? thanks.
pooh67br is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #324
loveracing1988
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charski9 View Post

Do you happen to know which radio (Ra3 or Ra4) comes with the 504 watt amp and upgraded sound? That is what is shown as standard equipment on the 2014 Overland. Is it possible the activation is included?

Thanks so much!
If the overland comes standard with navigation which I think it does it is the Ra4 radio. There is no charge for activation.
loveracing1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2014, 03:12 PM   #325
JeepCares
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MOPAR World Headquarters, Chrysler Group LLC
Posts: 2,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveracing1988 View Post
If the overland comes standard with navigation which I think it does it is the Ra4 radio. There is no charge for activation.
That is correct.
__________________
U.S. Top Care
Chrysler Group LLC
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:20 AM   #326
MGK645
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 4
Looking at getting a basic Limited w/ Diesel and Nav - MSRP $47090
Plan on leasing it for the wife 15k/36m best deal so far is $465/month with $1247 due ($400 for mopar sidesteps installed)

Seem like a good deal?

We're also trading 2012 Camry in, but I got this pricing before mentioning the trade, seems everyone wanted to "just" pay it off, either right below or right above pay off cost - might just sell it back to the dealer we purchased it from as I imagine we'd get more money for it at a Toyota dealer.
MGK645 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 06:47 AM   #327
HaydenHunter
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Hayden, ID
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnsxplr View Post
Also, is the Luxury II package not popular on the Limited. Seems like all the vehicles on the lots are just either basic Limited's with the quick order package or fully decked out.
Keep looking. In my search I found a good number of Limiteds with Lux II. I ended up getting one with Lux II, Tow, Nav and 20" wheels / tires. I had to go 30 miles for it but made a road trip out of it and got a great deal.
HaydenHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 07:21 AM   #328
rbatt2
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGK645 View Post
Looking at getting a basic Limited w/ Diesel and Nav - MSRP $47090
Plan on leasing it for the wife 15k/36m best deal so far is $465/month with $1247 due ($400 for mopar sidesteps installed)

Seem like a good deal?
What is the lease factor and residual % used in the lease calculation? I shopped in SE MI recently and was got a lease factor of .00013 and a .46 residual through Chrysler Capital on a Summit diesel for a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles/year.
rbatt2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 07:49 AM   #329
nyrhockey23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: , ct
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
The app has unlimited range and it confirms when the car has started. You could literally remote start your car parked in the US from China, and know for sure it started. Then also remote stop (although it auto shuts off after a certain time too). Sounds crazy, but it's good to get the fluids moving for a while when the car has been sitting for a couple weeks...
Thanks. I went and looked it up on my phone but apparently it's only for the newer models (I have a '12). Bummer.
nyrhockey23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 09:27 AM   #330
MGK645
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbatt2 View Post
What is the lease factor and residual % used in the lease calculation? I shopped in SE MI recently and was got a lease factor of .00013 and a .46 residual through Chrysler Capital on a Summit diesel for a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles/year.
I'm sorry I should of mentioned I get employee pricing which brings it down to $42350. Money factor is 5.96 and residual is 58% or $27390. This is at Snethkamp, jeep is at Golling but they didn't want to haggle on trade in, and suburban Troy is a joke.

Last edited by MGK645; 01-15-2014 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: More info
MGK645 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.