What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday SaNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #211
Medpilot
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tivoboy View Post
don't they charge you tax in your home state as well?
No, not if you show them you already paid the sales tax. CA was 8% which is about the same where I'm at.

Medpilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #212
HaydenHunter
2014 WK 

Bought our Jeep in WA but we are residents of ID. We proved this with three forms of residency verification (drivers license, insurance bill, hunting license) so that we were not charged Washington sales tax by the dealer. Had to pay Idaho tax when we registered the car in our home state.
HaydenHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #213
shanhuber

You are supposed to pay taxes to the state in which the Jeep will be registered. I just bought in Texas, and paid Minnesota sales tax.
shanhuber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #214
Gamez904
2014 WK 

14' GC Laredo E 4X4 V6
Sunroof group
ORA I
Security and Convenience group
Ziebart vehicle protection package
Grand total came out to 38,400 but I got it for 32,900

It's has been built and now it's waiting at the dealership until I return from deployment
Gamez904 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #215
Tennessee

No pricing here, but just want to give Gamez904 an early "WELCOME HOME!!!" Enjoy the Jeep!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2013, 05:41 PM   #216
boslamr

Picked up a '14 GC Overland (HEMI, w/o Adv Tech pkg) on Monday night.

MSRP $50,385
EP $45,761 (if i recall correctly)

traded my '08 F150 King Ranch for $19.5k
Financed 27,759@2.24% for 72mo.

I went in to test drive the V6 or diesel. They tricked me. Pulled around a HEMI. When I mashed the gas that was all she wrote.
spent the extra $2900. :-D
boslamr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #217
classyjeeper

2014 GC Overland, Diesel, 4x4, advanced technology package and mud flaps:

MSRP: $53,685

My deal: $50,970 plus ttt

I think it was a decent deal.
classyjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #218
Nookie
2014 WK 

Canadian deal, Ontario Before TAX

2014 Grand Cherokee - Summit Diesel, Red, 4x4 Build date Mid Nov/2013

MSRP $69200.00
SOLD @ $63700.00 BEFORE TRADE.
Unread 12-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #219
Jsallen2

Hey guys, I'm finally getting back in a jeep after 12 years in other cars. I've been lurking for a few days reading everything I can about pricing and how to approach the dealers to get the best price on a GC limited. Thank you all for all the great info.

Is anyone in NC and had any experience with any of the dealers around Raleigh/Durham? There are probably 10 dealers in the area. Two or three are large volume dealers and may be the best to approach to get a price below invoice. Just wanted to see if anyone has bought in the area and which dealer you were able to get the best price from. I'm not opposed to driving to Charlotte or southern VA as well to find a dealer willing to deal.
Jsallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #220
Cbwms
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsallen2 View Post
Hey guys, I'm finally getting back in a jeep after 12 years in other cars. I've been lurking for a few days reading everything I can about pricing and how to approach the dealers to get the best price on a GC limited. Thank you all for all the great info.

Is anyone in NC and had any experience with any of the dealers around Raleigh/Durham? There are probably 10 dealers in the area. Two or three are large volume dealers and may be the best to approach to get a price below invoice. Just wanted to see if anyone has bought in the area and which dealer you were able to get the best price from. I'm not opposed to driving to Charlotte or southern VA as well to find a dealer willing to deal.
I bought mine on Nov. 16th from the dealer in Garner. They did a great job on price and service. I was very pleased. The salesman went out of his way to get me what I wanted and make me happy. I would use their internet department. Last two jeeps I bought from them were great!

Last edited by Cbwms; 12-07-2013 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: typo
Cbwms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #221
Jsallen2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbwms View Post
I bought mine on Nov. 16th from the dealer in Garner. They did a great job on price and service. I was very pleased. The salesman went out of his way to get me what I wanted and make me happy. I would use their internet department. Last two jeeps I bought from them were great!
Thanks, I have heard good things about that dealer. I'll contact them tonight to get the ball rolling. I contacted the Cary dealership and got them to FFP price plus $500 but it stopped there. Salesman started emailing me pictures of "sales receipts" that supposedly show them taking losses on vehicles already and they couldn't go any lower. Car dealer crying poor!!

Were you able to get down below invoice in Garner?
Unread 12-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #222
Cbwms
2014 WK 

MSRP on mine was 41850. I got it for 38 and change.
Unread 12-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #223
Jsallen2

Was that out the door or before tax, tags, etc...
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #224
Cbwms
2014 WK 

No before tax and tags. Still got out the door at well under 40
Unread 12-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #225
Obababoy
2000 WJ 

I bought my Subaru WRX/STI using USAA's car buying tool.

USAA priced the JGC Overland 4x4 Diesel/ Off-Road package 2 / Advanced Tech with $500 military discount at $49,588. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2drive View Post
Glad it worked for you. I am not willing to fly to CA to get a deal like this because I ordered the diesel and Houston is only an 8 hour drive to my home in Florida. That is a smoking deal you got, better than all other deals except the Washington DC deal which is 7% plus 499 fee. Given what you paid yours might well be cheaper than that one too. I can't figure out how any of these places are making money. I talked to a the largest regional dealer in Pensacola and gave him the details of the deals. He said that Chrysler gives 1500 back to the dealer on the Jeep but they could not come close to matching those deals and make any money. He was totally honest and told me to take any of those deals.
I am sure you will really enjoy the new JGC. I am looking forward to mine after Christmas when I expect it will show up...
What is this DC deal? Id love to find more information about this. I live in Baltimore area.
Obababoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.