What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you pay for your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 10-31-2013, 09:29 AM   #166
jgc2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: South Riding, VA
Posts: 3
The engine was the V6.

I'm certainly interested in the group buy. Oursiman is the closest dealer to me but I wouldn't mind getting 5.5% under invoice at another local dealer.

jgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2013, 09:31 AM   #167
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced
 
ColdCase's Avatar
2011 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 3,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanhuber View Post
Not sure. Just being told that when all is done, you wind up paying 5.5% below invoice. A guy in another forum set up a DC group buy, just like the one in Texas.
Just a note that a vendor can set up group buys in this forum. They must be posted in the group buy section (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f457/) but can be referred to here. The group buy section is relatively new, being added maybe a month or so ago.
__________________
2011 Grand Cherokee Overland V8, 2009 Liberty Rocky Mt V6, 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo I6, 1979 CJ7 I6 Quadratrac
ColdCase is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #168
Semmes12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 3
New to Forum, just picked up 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland V6 Max Steel/Light Beige and Brown Interior. MSRP just under $47,000 and the price I paid here in Northern VA was $41,198.
Semmes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #169
Qmulus
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Arvada, CO
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semmes12 View Post
New to Forum, just picked up 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland V6 Max Steel/Light Beige and Brown Interior. MSRP just under $47,000 and the price I paid here in Northern VA was $41,198.
Nice! Is that 4x2 or 4x4? If it is a 4x4, that is impressive. How did you manage that?
Qmulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #170
Semmes12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 3
It is actually a 4X4. And I agree I was schocked that I got that price. Basically I went into the dealership looking at a Used 2014 that they had priced at $40,000. I didn't want to pay that for a used one I might as well buy a new one with the exact specs I want so I started negotiating, but they didn't have much wiggle room in that used car. I then told them the new car specs I was considering with another dealership so they found the exact car I wanted and put that price of $41,198 on it. I couldn't believe it, they crushed the other dealership's price by almost $3,000 and they then matched Carmax's offer on my trade in car which was $2,000 more than what their appraiser had appraised my car for. The only thing that I can think is that since it was the end of the month they must have been very close to a new car sales quota and that they were going to make a much larger bonus for getting me into that car. Either way it all worked out perfectly for me!
Semmes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #171
achavez622
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: chicago, illinois
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCase View Post
Its not worth is unless the Overland has what you need. Pick the options and features you want and run them both. Some combinations you can only get in an overland. There are a couple overland/limited differences thread here with some information. Otherwise check the feature comparisons at WK2jeeps.com.
i know the differences between the two. the three biggest and most notable are the painted flares on the overland, the quadra lift system on the overland, and how the grill is different. the quadra lift i definitely do not need seeing as how i don't think you really need that on a car. cool feature but seems very pricey if it were to top working.

thanks for the reply back and i wish you could customize them the way you wanted. all i want is a limited but with those new LED headlight
achavez622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #172
achavez622
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: chicago, illinois
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semmes12 View Post
It is actually a 4X4. And I agree I was schocked that I got that price. Basically I went into the dealership looking at a Used 2014 that they had priced at $40,000. I didn't want to pay that for a used one I might as well buy a new one with the exact specs I want so I started negotiating, but they didn't have much wiggle room in that used car. I then told them the new car specs I was considering with another dealership so they found the exact car I wanted and put that price of $41,198 on it. I couldn't believe it, they crushed the other dealership's price by almost $3,000 and they then matched Carmax's offer on my trade in car which was $2,000 more than what their appraiser had appraised my car for. The only thing that I can think is that since it was the end of the month they must have been very close to a new car sales quota and that they were going to make a much larger bonus for getting me into that car. Either way it all worked out perfectly for me!
depending where you are, that could be the true car price too. i am in chicago and the true car price out here is 41,198. so they could have went off of that too. was that out the door price? or was that excluding taxes and fees?
achavez622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #173
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced
 
ColdCase's Avatar
2011 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 3,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by achavez622 View Post
i know the differences between the two. the three biggest and most notable are the painted flares on the overland, the quadra lift system on the overland, and how the grill is different. the quadra lift i definitely do not need seeing as how i don't think you really need that on a car. cool feature but seems very pricey if it were to top working.

thanks for the reply back and i wish you could customize them the way you wanted. all i want is a limited but with those new LED headlight
I think the standard 20 inch wheels is the number one notable difference followed by the standard QL and then the better leather and grill. But that doesn't mean much to everyone. The overland was an excellent value in 2011, but the pricing structure has changed making it no longer a no brainer (if you wanted ELSD and 20 inch wheels, and didn't mind QL and the most expensive radio).
__________________
2011 Grand Cherokee Overland V8, 2009 Liberty Rocky Mt V6, 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo I6, 1979 CJ7 I6 Quadratrac
ColdCase is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #174
jake22si
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: epping
Posts: 29
32k for a Laredo 23E package with 3k miles.
jake22si is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #175
nattack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: goldsboro, nc
Posts: 3
Hello all!

My wife and I, just bought a limited 4x2 jeep grand cherokee 20" wheels with sun roof for 36,000 also received a 2.49 APR black ext black int

seems like we got a good price
nattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #176
MoparToYou
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 629
Just bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 at Classic Motors, in Richfield, UT. MSRP was 38,325 with the 23E package, comfort and convenience package, trailer tow package, and all weather capability package. I qualified for the friends and family price, which is 1% under invoice, so I paid $36,250.
__________________
2014 Wrangler Sport: 3" lift, 35s, Dana 60s, Poison Spyder armor, Warn winch
MoparToYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #177
cccsolana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: us
Posts: 1
Laredo 23E pkg, 2WD, 8.4/RA3 stereo, White/Light Frost MSRP $31,995 Paid $27,250 plus tax and license
cccsolana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #178
Deadserial
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 58
Laredo 23e 4wd, black on black,100 miles on it for $29,900 out the door. No taxes in oregon
Deadserial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #179
BobsWK2
Registered User
2014 WK 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 387
On my 2014 Summit 4X4 V8, I paid dealer invoice minus dealer holdback and then I used a $500.00 cash coupon from Jeep. Did the same on my previous 2012 Overland 4X4 V8, except then I had a $1,000 cash coupon from Jeep.
__________________
2014 Summit 4X4 V8
BobsWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #180
shanhuber
Registered User
2014  
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: lakeville
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsWK2 View Post
On my 2014 Summit 4X4 V8, I paid dealer invoice minus dealer holdback and then I used a $500.00 cash coupon from Jeep. Did the same on my previous 2012 Overland 4X4 V8, except then I had a $1,000 cash coupon from Jeep.

Then you paid roughly 2.5% below invoice. You left 3% on the table (about $1500). Still got a better deal than most, but could have done better. Congrats on the new purchase.
shanhuber is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.