Turning 2015 GC Limited into an Altitude - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Turning 2015 GC Limited into an Altitude

50" SINGLE ROW PANDEMIC LED Light bar FEATURES 4D Opt**new!!** pandemic-usa led pod lights!! Siiiiick!!!07-15 JEEP JK Inner axle tube Sleeves

Unread 06-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #1
jhomstad

Turning 2015 GC Limited into an Altitude

I wanted to know if anyone else has turned their Limited into looking like an Altitude. I have a 2015 white GC and want it to look like the Altitude but don't know the best way to go about doing it!! Any help is appreciated.

jhomstad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2015, 12:35 AM   #2
SouthDakota

2014 WK 

Pretty much all cosmetic modifications. You'd have to go through and buy all the black trim pieces, black lettering (unless you want the debadged look), dark tail lights, etc. etc. You can find the parts for sale at various sponsors of this site, eBay, Amazon, and other places. When in doubt about how something looks/works, cruise through your local dealership's lot, and take a look at the Altitude models. I frequently find that physically looking at something, rather than at pictures, is the best way to rid yourself of doubt.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
5.7L Hemi V8, Luxury Group II, Navigation
SouthDakota is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2015, 06:39 AM   #3
asorr1

I thought about doing this too but the Altitude has the Overlands body (no painted trim). Can you buy the trim pieces for it? sounds like it might get costly.

Good luck!
Unread 06-10-2015, 06:44 AM   #4
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

I could have sworn somebody posted about this a year or so ago but can't find it. If I recall it was hard to get all the parts, but you could get pretty close. The headlights lights were expensive.

Edit:
Perhaps look at this thread:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/...tions-2815714/

And this one:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/...tudes-1425332/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.